EU+US Best 101 twink for dungeons?

djrend

Grandfathered
Hey guys. I currently have a vengeance DH twink. I can pull an insane amount without dying, but boss kills/trash go kind of slow compared to what I am hearing twinks can do. I am looking to spend gold a new twink with the best dungeon soloing ability for boost runs. It needs to be fast.

Any suggestions?

Vengance DH really shines at 102 with a good lvl 17 dps skill set artifact, although other classes will probably achieve better results with less work

I'm gonna say what I always say.... BM Hunter. I solo farm nelth every day and clear a full run in 5-6min by myself. 1m+ DPS on bosses, 600k+ in AOE (due to weak BM AOE, missing AOE trait). With the KC Heal trait, turtle shield heal trait, and the self heal I pretty much cannot die. I can pull the entire instance without having any problems at all.

If you want, i can make a youtube video this weekend to show you what hunters are capable of doing.

I'm gonna say what I always say.... BM Hunter. I solo farm nelth every day and clear a full run in 5-6min by myself. 1m+ DPS on bosses, 600k+ in AOE (due to weak BM AOE, missing AOE trait). With the KC Heal trait, turtle shield heal trait, and the self heal I pretty much cannot die. I can pull the entire instance without having any problems at all.

If you want, i can make a youtube video this weekend to show you what hunters are capable of doing.
Id love to see a video! The only thing about a BM hunter for me would be that I would have to get one of my carries to queue tank/healer for fast queues, since I will primarily use it to boost people 100-110.

Id love to see a video! The only thing about a BM hunter for me would be that I would have to get one of my carries to queue tank/healer for fast queues, since I will primarily use it to boost people 100-110.
I'll fire something up this weekend. As for the queue's, if you hit people up in trade there's always a tank or healer willing to join, usually takes me 5 min to find one who want to get boosted. Not that difficult.

However if you would like to easy-mode it, you can go for Enchance shaman and queue as healer. They have a great DPS output and with 5-10% leech or more you're pretty much unkillable aswell. With the traits for healing surge you get up to 300% more healing and with procs they are instant cast, you'll be able to heal and dps without problems.

I'll fire something up this weekend. As for the queue's, if you hit people up in trade there's always a tank or healer willing to join, usually takes me 5 min to find one who want to get boosted. Not that difficult.

However if you would like to easy-mode it, you can go for Enchance shaman and queue as healer. They have a great DPS output and with 5-10% leech or more you're pretty much unkillable aswell. With the traits for healing surge you get up to 300% more healing and with procs they are instant cast, you'll be able to heal and dps without problems.
Hmmmm. Which do you think would have the faster clear time?

Hmmmm. Which do you think would have the faster clear time?
Hunter, for sure. Mainly because you can kill while moving. I play both sham and hunt both of them have pretty much equal gear but my hunter is deffo doing things faster then my shaman.

The DPS on my hunter is also higher, not by that much but it's still higher, which means things die faster which makes it even quicker to finish things up.

You might think, shaman have ghost wolf so it runs faster but hunter have disengage, which also provides a speed buff, and aspect of the cheetah. As for the speed bonus i think their pretty equal, so the big difference is hunter being able to start the fight from a huge distance and you won't have to stand still and finish the kill you can continue pulling while your pet(s) finish them off as you press Kill Command.

Vengance DH really shines at 102 with a good lvl 17 dps skill set artifact, although other classes will probably achieve better results with less work
All tanks perform great in soloing stuff but they take way longer to kill stuff than a frost dk for example.

Why 102? Doesnt it destroy your stats?
Demon Hunter is the only class which gets a buff when getting to 102. The dps talent choices are the reason. They do more than compensate for the loss of 2nd stats.

I don't think honk you are giving enough credit to a balance Druid.

You can que for any role, highly mobile with amazing damage.

Have a look at some of the dungeons clears for a balance Druid.

Wait, you guys sell 100-110 using your 101 twinks? How fast can you level someone up using this method?

Wait, you guys sell 100-110 using your 101 twinks? How fast can you level someone up using this method?
I don't think that you level fast this way. The reason way people pay for it is to get their endzone quest, profession quest and / or world quest done. And damage dealers wait up to ~30min or so in the dungeon finder.

I see, but is it worth shoveling 300k good to twink just to provide this server? Does it yeild any advantage in ipvp?

I see, but is it worth shoveling 300k good to twink just to provide this server? Does it yeild any advantage in ipvp?
You can solo dungeons to farm gold. You can farm outside really fast. And yes, you have a little advantage in ipvp too. More Artifact Traits and higher avg item level.

Havoc for example isn't that great in ipvp but with the gear it gets okay.

JJBeHJ4.jpg

Hunter, for sure. Mainly because you can kill while moving. I play both sham and hunt both of them have pretty much equal gear but my hunter is deffo doing things faster then my shaman.

The DPS on my hunter is also higher, not by that much but it's still higher, which means things die faster which makes it even quicker to finish things up.

You might think, shaman have ghost wolf so it runs faster but hunter have disengage, which also provides a speed buff, and aspect of the cheetah. As for the speed bonus i think their pretty equal, so the big difference is hunter being able to start the fight from a huge distance and you won't have to stand still and finish the kill you can continue pulling while your pet(s) finish them off as you press Kill Command.
K. Hopefully you're right :). I just boosted a hunter and spent 1 mil gold on gear lol. Thanks for your help!

K. Hopefully you're right :). I just boosted a hunter and spent 1 mil gold on gear lol. Thanks for your help!
Let me know how it turns out, im sure you won't be dissapointed.

Users who are viewing this thread