Because I am absolutely terrible at the DMF.

Estradiol

Veteran
Are there any addons other than DBM that help get the achievements for the DMF? Like I really struggle with the racing ones. Would be amazing if there were an addon that showed a path on the screen for those and the flying one.

Youtube videos is the best way to go for the races and the flying ones. I used to play the video on one side, and the game on the other, and follow the video in real time to not miss any of the moves.
For the other achievements, there are some tricks to get (they are listed usually on wowhead on the related achievement) like for the turtle game, or macros for the cannon game.

Youtube videos is the best way to go for the races and the flying ones. I used to play the video on one side, and the game on the other, and follow the video in real time to not miss any of the moves.
For the other achievements, there are some tricks to get (they are listed usually on wowhead on the related achievement) like for the turtle game, or macros for the cannon game.
yeah most of them are easy, like the whack a gnoll and the turtle game, i got lucky with those
the tonk game is luck of the spawns it seems

Users who are viewing this thread