EU+US Base AP reward ninja buffed

DeLindsay

10s4Lyf
I found out today while flying around on my 101's to grab any and all Legion Treasures that Blizz ninja buffed the AP amount. It's no longer 10 / 35 but now 50 / 95!! This is great for those of you who haven't bothered to get them all yet and want a break from NL spams. However, it's bullcrap for those Twinks who completely finished all available content in the Broken Isles months and months ago lmao.

EDIT: Ok, I'm slightly inaccurate. I also found a 25 AP one in a Chest as well. So it would seem not all of them got ninja buffed, maybe just a certain ID did.

Last edited:
I found out today while flying around on my 101's to grab any and all Legion Treasures that Blizz ninja buffed the AP amount. It's no longer 10 / 35 but now 50 / 95!! This is great for those of you who haven't bothered to get them all yet and want a break from NL spams. However, it's bullcrap for those Twinks who completely finished all available content in the Broken Isles months and months ago lmao.

EDIT: Ok, I'm slightly inaccurate. I also found a 25 AP one in a Chest as well. So it would seem not all of them got ninja buffed, maybe just a certain ID did.
just a question, why did you go holy for your paladin? Do they do decent damage?

@Captain I can't imagine Shockadin can output the DPS a Ret can (as a 101 Twink) but why not. Right now without the proper Relics (I have the 810's but they aren't for Holy Shock) and my gear at 838 I can manage about 360K ST fully buffed but without CD's, that's sustained DPS. It's fun to see people's reactions when I 1-shot mobs with 299 Health and plow through 2 mil Health Rares in ~6 sec without my Health even moving ;)

@PhenomTitan It's deffinitely true, I just spent an hour getting Rank 15 on my Shockadin just flying around collecting Treasures (needed the Resources to keep AP Missions going constantly as well). However, I cannot say WHEN Blizz buffed them, but certainly after I finished my 99 DH, but that was within the first month of Legion.

This is old news, was already posted a few weeks ago. :p

I haven't picked up a single chest in legion yet, might be a good idea to start on that. ^_^

@Captain I can't imagine Shockadin can output the DPS a Ret can (as a 101 Twink) but why not. Right now without the proper Relics (I have the 810's but they aren't for Holy Shock) and my gear at 838 I can manage about 360K ST fully buffed but without CD's, that's sustained DPS. It's fun to see people's reactions when I 1-shot mobs with 299 Health and plow through 2 mil Health Rares in ~6 sec without my Health even moving ;)

@PhenomTitan It's deffinitely true, I just spent an hour getting Rank 15 on my Shockadin just flying around collecting Treasures (needed the Resources to keep AP Missions going constantly as well). However, I cannot say WHEN Blizz buffed them, but certainly after I finished my 99 DH, but that was within the first month of Legion.
Oh I see... That sounds really fun tbh, I was thinking about rolling a hunter, but I heard melee classes are better because they have a lesser chance to miss. Is this true still?

Users who are viewing this thread