EU Attention Good level 19's

Keg

Grandfathered
If you continue to bitch about speed pots i will make sure every twink i find will use them, it's a pug not a fucking premade stop crying about it they are their for the purpose of benefit, not to let them sit in my bags, Nothing you say will ever change it it's not a premade it's a pug get over it carry on with your lives

I'm behond the point of caring it's getting annoying if we can use them so can you whats the fucking problem

people arent complaining about speed pots they're complaining about a certain guild spamming drums/speedpots/gliders while premading as surv hunters/discs/warriors stacked vs lvlers

and still losing.

people arent complaining about speed pots they're complaining about a certain guild spamming drums/speedpots/gliders while premading as surv hunters/discs/warriors stacked vs lvlers

and still losing.
You just /afk'd bg aswell as bestworld and trice

you're full premade vs 3, using consumables and shit including drums and all our randoms left and left us 3v10 ofc we left too.

here's the facts you're stacked on surv hunters and rshams, stacked discs earlier

and we shit on you 5-0 earlier and you won when 2 of our guys had to go.

our team 0 consumables used, your team stacked on food buffs/elixirs/speed pots/gliders/drums

so yeah if you wanna count that last one as a win, it's still 5-1.

you're full premade vs 3, using consumables and shit including drums and all our randoms left and left us 3v10 ofc we left too.

if we're going to start pointing fingers at each other you and your group que were no better earlier when me and squirtle played against your group, popping drums and whatever not vs. a alliance team that had 3 twinks on while yours had 5-7?

Reactions: Keg
here's the facts you're stacked on surv hunters and rshams, stacked discs earlier

and we shit on you 5-0 earlier and you won when 2 of our guys had to go.

our team 0 consumables used, your team stacked on food buffs/elixirs/speed pots/gliders/drums

so yeah if you wanna count that last one as a win, it's still 5-1.[/QUOTE Yeah uno it's fine cos we have no discs online or in 5 man grps all today, we have had resto shaman and holy pala, No discs we have had 1 surv hunter ( Me ) 2 warriors Tox and Redeye, We used drums once each Bg because they have timers We all saw you pop drums too, stop trying to make us to be bad when you are doing the exact same with your 7 v 4 twinks .

You're clearly trash if you think Pugs shouldn't be treated as Premades.
That made 0 sense your telling me people who come into the grps as levelers are going to treat it like a premade too? Wotface

Users who are viewing this thread