EU Arathi Basin On Sunday?

Jayjoy

Stoft ze Loc
Hello Everyone!
Would there be of interest to try for some AB pops next weekend?
Surely this will only happen if we've got enough people interested in it but it could be an ice change of paste from the WSGs.
There's been some requests that it would be best if people did not qeue super many rogues as it would make it unbalanced and boring if the teams had multiple rogues each.

Feel free to add my btag: Cryptozoic#2979.

Last time AB popped at 19 on EU, it was awful. Half the people don't want to queue it, and won't - causing a lack of pops as they only want WSG. And when you do get a game, it will be slow and boring.

Half of the people don't want to que it? Well that's a terrible lie. Last time the majority was FOR Arathi Basin and not against. I don't see what the problem is with AB. We have some level 19 activity going and that's what matters. I think the last few AB pops we had were a million times better than any wsg pop so far in warlords of draenor. <3 AB!

The alliance guild molten core swim team will be in que for AB this sunday.
If you'd like to join us please feel free to add my battletag:
Niwex#2758

Keep the pops going guys!

Only just got WSG popping dont start queueing AB

I'm not a fan of AB, at least not on 19s without mounts. For 20+ I see it being fair and fun, but without those mounts the games would be long and boring. I wouldn't queue sorry :c

Half of the people don't want to que it? Well that's a terrible lie. Last time the majority was FOR Arathi Basin and not against. I don't see what the problem is with AB. We have some level 19 activity going and that's what matters. I think the last few AB pops we had were a million times better than any wsg pop so far in warlords of draenor. <3 AB!

The alliance guild molten core swim team will be in que for AB this sunday.
If you'd like to join us please feel free to add my battletag:
Niwex#2758

Keep the pops going guys!
You whack

Users who are viewing this thread