Anyone into Internet Marketing?

Sputnick

Made in EU
I've been doing IM (Internet Marketing) for over 2 years and a half now, and I consider myself somewhat an expert in the field.

I work with dating offers (PPL - Pay Per Lead) from scandinavian countries, for FirstDate.

I'm making around $575/Week ever since I moved companies, and it's growing steadily.

B6NZ03r.png

So if you're into IM and wanna get the basics, or if you're a guy who already works around IM, hit me up here. Please, keep in mind that I'll not teach you HOW to make money online, but rather show you WHERE I started out.

Edit: Just want to update it after 1 month worth of advertising (26/12/13 - 26/01/14).

ED3CH7B.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been doing IM (Internet Marketing) for over 2 years and a half now, and I consider myself somewhat an expert in the field.

I work with dating offers (PPL - Pay Per Lead) from scandinavian countries, for FirstDate.

I'm making around $575/Week ever since I moved companies, and it's growing steadily.

B6NZ03r.png

So if you're into IM and wanna get the basics, or if you're a guy who already works around IM, hit me up here. Please, keep in mind that I'll not teach you HOW to make money online, but rather show you WHERE I started out.

im in IM, how are you getting traffic to your landing page.?

im in IM, how are you getting traffic to your landing page.?

Media buying (buying creatives from targated and niche-related websites).

I agree on a fixed price with the webmasters (monthly basis).

Yep, been doing it for 10+ years now and make a living at it.

That's good to know.

You're into affiliate marketing, or do you build/nurture yourself websites for ads revenue (Google Ads, 7Search, etc)?

Or both?

That's good to know.

You're into affiliate marketing, or do you build/nurture yourself websites for ads revenue (Google Ads, 7Search, etc)?

Or both?

I own a bunch of sites. On a couple of them I have Ebay affiliate links and make a couple bucks without doing much. Used to make a living with Mr Skin affiliate 10 years back. Was semi retired as the checks just rolled in. Was doing PPC for that. Was great until he trademarked the keywords I was using. Then the $$ disappeared.

But now I own a furniture company and do the marketing for that. So I generate traffic through keyword targeting/SEO, and posting pics and info on Ebay, Etsy, Pinerest, Instagram, etc. It's getting more difficult now with competition picking up, and the sales goals we need to hit on a monthly basis ($200k).

The Mr Skin and Ebay thing was nice, but wasn't really fulfilling. Now I make a real product that I love, and generate traffic, not by spamming, but posting relevant stuff that people love.

I own a bunch of sites. On a couple of them I have Ebay affiliate links and make a couple bucks without doing much. Used to make a living with Mr Skin affiliate 10 years back. Was semi retired as the checks just rolled in. Was doing PPC for that. Was great until he trademarked the keywords I was using. Then the $$ disappeared.

But now I own a furniture company and do the marketing for that. So I generate traffic through keyword targeting/SEO, and posting pics and info on Ebay, Etsy, Pinerest, Instagram, etc. It's getting more difficult now with competition picking up, and the sales goals we need to hit on a monthly basis ($200k).

The Mr Skin and Ebay thing was nice, but wasn't really fulfilling. Now I make a real product that I love, and generate traffic, not by spamming, but posting relevant stuff that people love.

That's a great insight! But do you do offline marketing aswell, or just digital marketing?

As for myself, I work with PPL (Pay-Per-Lead), on the dating niche. It's really rewarding if you can get traffic from the right places. ;)

It's all internet marketing for me.

Do you use Google Ads to advertise? Because I assume that the bidding for the "furniture" keyword and related keywords are heavily competitive, if you're using PPC.

Or do you just build an authority website based on especific keywords, and rank it with SEO (organic traffic)?

I can see the benefits of having an authority website of yourself, but it's really hard to rank them, because of the constant changes from Google in their algorythm regarding the ranking system.

I find myself more confortable in dealing with existing authority websites (niche-related), and then I just buy creatives (ad-space) directly from the webmasters.

I don't PPC anymore, except a little on Facebook, which is a huge untapped market which I am trying to conquer now. I started my site just blogging. I made some furniture and blogged about it. Lots of good pics and relevant story, with keyword tags in the blog. I now am top of most of the relevant keywords organically. I get 20-30k visitors/month and another 10-15k from other sites like Pinterest.

After google got better, you just need to make an interesting webpage and people will come. Blogs are perfect for this. I don't have to do much SEO. Took a month before I had my first sales back in 09. But I build and sell an interesting product which sells itself, at least it gets the traffic.

Here's my Bronx table...
Hill-Bronx-800x600.jpg

I don't PPC anymore, except a little on Facebook, which is a huge untapped market which I am trying to conquer now. I started my site just blogging. I made some furniture and blogged about it. Lots of good pics and relevant story, with keyword tags in the blog. I now am top of most of the relevant keywords organically. I get 20-30k visitors/month and another 10-15k from other sites like Pinterest.

After google got better, you just need to make an interesting webpage and people will come. Blogs are perfect for this. I don't have to do much SEO. Took a month before I had my first sales back in 09. But I build and sell an interesting product which sells itself, at least it gets the traffic.

Here's my Bronx table...
Hill-Bronx-800x600.jpg

You have the patent for that? I mean, if it's registered.

It's just about impossible to trademark furniture. You can do so as "art" but hard to enforce. That is why I continue to come up with new designs and make them hard to copy. They do copy me all the time though. Trademarked the company name though.

It's just about impossible to trademark furniture. You can do so as "art" but hard to enforce. That is why I continue to come up with new designs and make them hard to copy. They do copy me all the time though. Trademarked the company name though.

You could try to sell the design to bigger companies, like IKEA.

B6NZ03r.png

Just want to update it after 1 month worth of advertising (26/12/13 - 26/01/14).

ED3CH7B.png

We're in the luxury market, so it's out of their pricing model. Not sure how to go about selling my designs, or if I want to. We're building up the company to sell it down the road.

Just want to update it after 1 month worth of advertising (26/12/13 - 26/01/14).

ED3CH7B.png

Nice, how much did you spend on advertising though? I averaged $5-7k/month income about 10 years ago. The nice thing is I didn't need to work, just cash all the checks. If you can find a good niche on the web, you can make millions.

I havealso been dealing with CPA / PPD for around a year now. -- Making a semi profit
I have also been promoting several stuff on a forum, which i am also making a profit off. -- Making a reasonable good profit

Other than that, i have also been selling and providing Gamehosting for various of games, and i have also been selling alot of WoW items. -- Making a hell of a profit.

I am also having an incredible good SEO (Social Engineering Skills) Which im using to EWHORE old pedofiles, which is easy 50-60$ a day. -- Making a decent amount of profit.

Im having a good fun from doing the 'MILKIN' methode, which is just by cracking mysql database, and then use the combo list 'USERNAME':'PASSWORD' wordlist, to make a profit off. These combo lists can easily be used in a sentry mba config. -- Pretty decent amount of profit.

The most fun ive had, while making money, is by 'DOXING'. Doxing is a service, where i find background information about someone, for a cheap 5$ (THIS INCLUDES NAME,PHONE,EMAILADRESS,FAMILY etc.) -- Probably the funniest methode, to make a good profit.
Current stock:
376d43e31e8a3b1b9b993014be664152.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, how much did you spend on advertising though? I averaged $5-7k/month income about 10 years ago. The nice thing is I didn't need to work, just cash all the checks. If you can find a good niche on the web, you can make millions.

Website (1): $150
Website (2): $500

Total Cost: $650
Total Earnings: $5.754

Profit: $5.104

I strongly think that one should focus on a especific niche, before jumping into another niche (unless the person has experience).

Users who are viewing this thread