EU+US Anyone else catch mad hate on /trade?

Twinksama

Grandfathered
Everyone around 15:00 Central time zone starts to flame super hard.

They apparently enjoy ganging up on any twink who is buying or selling anything, could be leveling service buying BoE's.

Maybe Tichondrious is just a toxic cesspool, idk.

Not just tich i promise. I got flamed every time I say something in trade or in general chat. Hell even last night I was offering to run people for free to help them level and got flamed asking "Why tf would you spend gold for such a stupid thing like a 101 twink" and "rofl just get a 900 deeps in there they'll clear faster".

Even did some wpvp dueling outside org and was getting flamed by people because I invested gold into getting the new crafted leggo... Was funny as hell though when a 105 rogue tried being all big and bad after beating a 104 hunter in a duel and instantly tried dueling me next. Just accepted, popped skinny milk, waited for the stun lock and bleeds to be added on me, and proceeded to 2 shot him.

Apparently some people don't like twinks though.. I tried dueling another 101 (In my defense i should've inspected his gear first) and he declined and said "lol no, you'll one shot me. Fucking twinks, fucking pointless ass shit if you ask me."

It happens on a lot of realms, I've seen people trying to sell the 101 legendary in trade and getting flamed to death about "wow stupid twink item" etc. It happens with lower level gear too, people (endgamers especially) just don't care about items below 110 unless its for transmog purposes. Kinda sad though, they spend all that time maxing out a 110, but cant spend a few hours making an OP level 10 or boosting char to 100 and make a 101 twink.

It happens on a lot of realms, I've seen people trying to sell the 101 legendary in trade and getting flamed to death about "wow stupid twink item" etc. It happens with lower level gear too, people (endgamers especially) just don't care about items below 110 unless its for transmog purposes. Kinda sad though, they spend all that time maxing out a 110, but cant spend a few hours making an OP level 10 or boosting char to 100 and make a 101 twink.

Quick question on that... other than just dueling outside of org a level 10 twink would be good for what exactly? Not to sound like a douche, I'm genuinely curious because i use to twink a 19, but with the new instanced pvp BS that pretty much killed my desire to play it

Quick question on that... other than just dueling outside of org a level 10 twink would be good for what exactly? Not to sound like a douche, I'm genuinely curious because i use to twink a 19, but with the new instanced pvp BS that pretty much killed my desire to play it

They scale the best out of any other level in the game. My level 7 Druid that has warforged legion gear gets destroyed by level 10 twinks just due to their crazy scaling

so it's mainly a wpvp thing?

I had a guy whisper me who said you obviously spent a lot of gold on your gear and you don't have a clue about the game because hunters don't wear leather. I told him, you obviously don't know anything about Twinks!

Haven't witnessed it myself. Although, I have been seeing more and more level 101 items for sell in trade chat. The secret does seem to be out. Maybe the gear will come down in price if the market gets flooded.

I personally witnessed it on my demon hunter and was laughed at for wearing cloth. I hardly sell runs anymore because of this and just go through random dungeon finder for gold, ap, and trying to increase my luck with getting a legendary. TBH I dont really mind it as I'm getting to the point where I can go through dungeons in under 10 mins unless I get kicked for being a twink. Quite frankly I am having way more fun using my twink than I ever did with my 110s.

As for the gear as Allybeboba has stated. 835 gear is dropping in price to the point of where I've heard they were in the beginning, but items with sockets and leech seem to remain the same. on my server 870+ items are still on the upwards of 200k+ however I did notice the lego craftables are dropping quick in price and holding steady between 100k-200k.

Everyone around 15:00 Central time zone starts to flame super hard.

They apparently enjoy ganging up on any twink who is buying or selling anything, could be leveling service buying BoE's.

Maybe Tichondrious is just a toxic cesspool, idk.

So is Chromaggus. I get way too much hate on chromaggus trying to sell anything from pets to twink items.

I find it more amusing than anything, I tried selling some Leveling via R-Dungs had one response saying I was trying to exploit players by selling leveling while I needed to do it myself, not understanding I don't gain XP since it's locked.

The best one yet was when I was selling dungs a 110 started flaming me saying I was scamming players out of money and questing is faster...etc, I decided to actually look up this person on the armory, they where 827 or something. I made a comment about how my 101 is 30+ ilvls higher than their 110 so they must obviously know what they are doing, they shut up after that lmao.

For me I find being friendly/trustworthy/professional to the people who actually buy a run will go MUCH farther in terms of advertising rather than sitting in trade. Off my first customer I received 3 Friend Requests from his word of mouth, and from there I was able to raise the price & set deals for groups, EX: 3k/Dung, 2k/Dung with 2 People, 1k/Dung with full group.

So far it's only been single buyers which I don't mind, but you make 1k/Dung more off the other deals and allows you to be Cheap/Fair on prices as well as competitive enough where I'm not losing tons doing this instead of Farming.

I find it more amusing than anything, I tried selling some Leveling via R-Dungs had one response saying I was trying to exploit players by selling leveling while I needed to do it myself, not understanding I don't gain XP since it's locked.

The best one yet was when I was selling dungs a 110 started flaming me saying I was scamming players out of money and questing is faster...etc, I decided to actually look up this person on the armory, they where 827 or something. I made a comment about how my 101 is 30+ ilvls higher than their 110 so they must obviously know what they are doing, they shut up after that lmao.

For me I find being friendly/trustworthy/professional to the people who actually buy a run will go MUCH farther in terms of advertising rather than sitting in trade. Off my first customer I received 3 Friend Requests from his word of mouth, and from there I was able to raise the price & set deals for groups, EX: 3k/Dung, 2k/Dung with 2 People, 1k/Dung with full group.

So far it's only been single buyers which I don't mind, but you make 1k/Dung more off the other deals and allows you to be Cheap/Fair on prices as well as competitive enough where I'm not losing tons doing this instead of Farming.

Usually when people say they could level faster without me or they could have their guildies who are 900+ ilvl queue the dungeon and beat it faster than i could alone, and that they'd do it for people for half the cost and it be faster than running with me, i usually call them out for a challenge (just to shut them up) and say ill give them a boss lead on me. Have competed probably 10 times total and have yet to lose one yet. They usually shut up after that.

Usually when people say they could level faster without me or they could have their guildies who are 900+ ilvl queue the dungeon and beat it faster than i could alone, and that they'd do it for people for half the cost and it be faster than running with me, i usually call them out for a challenge (just to shut them up) and say ill give them a boss lead on me. Have competed probably 10 times total and have yet to lose one yet. They usually shut up after that.

Yeah at one point I was macroing in I would give a free Example run, don't think I got any takers tho.

I actually would prefer the payment of blowing someones mind rather than a few K :p

Yeah at one point I was macroing in I would give a free Example run, don't think I got any takers tho.

I actually would prefer the payment of blowing someones mind rather than a few K :p

Oh it's always hilarious lol. Then , after i win, I always hear barrages of "hacker" and other names until i explain why and let them see my armory to see my stats and then they just shut up afterwards. I did have someone file a ticket against me once for "exploiting". That was fun lol. Agreed though, I'll take blowing someone's mind over a few k gold any day of the week

Oh it's always hilarious lol. Then , after i win, I always hear barrages of "hacker" and other names until i explain why and let them see my armory to see my stats and then they just shut up afterwards. I did have someone file a ticket against me once for "exploiting". That was fun lol. Agreed though, I'll take blowing someone's mind over a few k gold any day of the week

Haha yeah I love those comments, got a few myself "I don't know how you hacked the game but i'm fine with it", always wondered if anyone ever put in a ticket would find it hilarious having to explain that to a GM.

Haha yeah I love those comments, got a few myself "I don't know how you hacked the game but i'm fine with it", always wondered if anyone ever put in a ticket would find it hilarious having to explain that to a GM.
ive had people sayyyyy they've put a ticket in, but haven't received a gm response yet. I did have a friend tell me he had a GM contact him one time about someone putting a ticket against him in and he said the conversation went well and the GM was laughing about it because he was trying to start a twink himself and actually asked for a few pointers on boomie lol. Who knows, I'll be happy when the day comes though lol.

I personally witnessed it on my demon hunter and was laughed at for wearing cloth. I hardly sell runs anymore because of this and just go through random dungeon finder for gold, ap, and trying to increase my luck with getting a legendary. TBH I dont really mind it as I'm getting to the point where I can go through dungeons in under 10 mins unless I get kicked for being a twink. Quite frankly I am having way more fun using my twink than I ever did with my 110s.

As for the gear as Allybeboba has stated. 835 gear is dropping in price to the point of where I've heard they were in the beginning, but items with sockets and leech seem to remain the same. on my server 870+ items are still on the upwards of 200k+ however I did notice the lego craftables are dropping quick in price and holding steady between 100k-200k.

Yep, got called a retard for wearing the leather shoulders on my hunter. Guy constantly flamed me saying "You know you don't fucking wear leather as a hunter right?" among other things.

I just linked the skada report after serpentrix in EoA and said "well, I must be doing something right apparently" and the dude just shut up after that once he saw that, even though he was 890 ilvl, I still doubled his damage without using cds. Even made a bet with him that on last boss we pop cds and see who's top dog and sure enough I doubled his damage AND I didn't even pop a PoPP or have any buffs on.

He proceeded to just say he didn't "need a fucking carry from someone who's a fucking retard who doesn't know wtf to wear" and left. His gf stayed and wanted to do more runs.

ive had people sayyyyy they've put a ticket in, but haven't received a gm response yet. I did have a friend tell me he had a GM contact him one time about someone putting a ticket against him in and he said the conversation went well and the GM was laughing about it because he was trying to start a twink himself and actually asked for a few pointers on boomie lol. Who knows, I'll be happy when the day comes though lol.

I had a GM ticket on me. all he said was he said was to slow down and asked for pointers on what to twink. I just directed him to this site and he laughed as he had a 19 twink from back in the day. the conversation went well. I que randoms all the time these days, just to get AP and increase my chances on trying to get a 101 leggo that isn't BoE. I get kicked most of the time with reasons such as "WTF," or my favorite, "no more"

Users who are viewing this thread