Any mods want to help me find my old posted guides?

inoobupro

Banned
One was called Guide to Pk in battlgrounds or something like that and I believe it was written and posted in 2012(or 2013 but im like 90% sure it was in 2012).

The other was more serious and was a World buffs guide where I had a complete list of quest/mob specific buffs that would persist when one would zone into a bg/dungeon/etc.

One was called Guide to Pk in battlgrounds or something like that and I believe it was written and posted in 2012(or 2013 but im like 90% sure it was in 2012).

The other was more serious and was a World buffs guide where I had a complete list of quest/mob specific buffs that would persist when one would zone into a bg/dungeon/etc.

That list sounds sick /bump

was a good one with all the chests available for 20s.

Almost all threads were "removed" (stored but not shown) when they moved from TI to xpoff...
I don't know if they still have them, but you could pm a mod or Conq with the exact name, and they might be able to find it in case they kept them.

As far as my power goes haha, it seems that your thread isn't available anymore :c
I found your old TI acc, maybe it helps you to start somewhere.

I spent some time going back to various 2012 and 2013 snapshots but it seems that your guides have vanished :(

One was called Guide to Pk in battlgrounds or something like that and I believe it was written and posted in 2012
I mean, it's here but not there :( But now you can tell a mod it's from 05-10-2012; idk if that helps.

Do you recollect what sub-forum these two guides were posted under? Couldn't find anything under general guides.
One of the guides was posted on the "F2P twinking" bracket, not under any guide subforum. The name was "Pk guide in 20-24 brackets" posted on May 10th, 2012.
Idk how threads were categorized after the merge between 20-29/f2p, and after the separation in f2p/vet/20-29.

No luck on finding these two threads. To add to the complication, it doesn't seem like it was put under any guide sub-forum; so it's likely someone in the hundreds of threads in either f2p or 20-29s. Not to mention the search function isn't particularly helpful.

I'll keep searching whenever I have some spare time, but I can't promise anything!

Right, I'll see to that.
Can you provide more specific information for the other thread?

I cannot seem to find anything (which is double weird because I can definitely recall the pk guide when I was actually looking for another thread in the archives), could you provide me with more specifics?
The wayback machine link seems to be defunct; is the syntax you've specified any good, or did you just make it up? Can you maybe recall its author?

I'm not saying you're making it up, far from it actually as I have actually seen the thread not too long ago (when I was digging for something else); I merely seem to be unable to find it again.

Do you still have a copy of it stored somewhere so I can use it to search for; because when i search for pk guide it tells me pk is too short and I cannot search for it. :^]

The chest guide would have been pre 20-29 merge. It was done during Cata if I recall correctly. We were constantly adding and removing forums back then. It may be difficult to find.

/cheers

The entire archives are a gigantic fucking mess, and the built-in search is super glitchy with it.
If you however could provide me with a specific and discrete thread title, or better yet a wayback machine link, that could narrow down things a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread