US Any classes obviously stronger at 101 than another?

PvP or PvE?

My experiences so far are mainly PvE, but Blood DKs, Demon Hunters are both really strong from a soloing standpoint. If you don't have people to do PvE with, something with sustain is important for soloing bosses at a decent pace without waiting for a bunch of cooldowns. Hunters seem pretty solid as well, and I'm enjoying my enhancement shaman personally, but I haven't gotten to match up against a lot of people yet. Outlaw rogues are hilarious in world PvP, critting people for well over a million with whatever that one gun combo skill is.

That being said, there is a point of terminal velocity where you will roll over the content like crazy. As an Enhancement shaman, I was able to solo neltharions lair pretty easily starting at around ilvl 760. Your mileage my vary.

PvP or PvE?

My experiences so far are mainly PvE, but Blood DKs, Demon Hunters are both really strong from a soloing standpoint. If you don't have people to do PvE with, something with sustain is important for soloing bosses at a decent pace without waiting for a bunch of cooldowns. Hunters seem pretty solid as well, and I'm enjoying my enhancement shaman personally, but I haven't gotten to match up against a lot of people yet. Outlaw rogues are hilarious in world PvP, critting people for well over a million with whatever that one gun combo skill is.

That being said, there is a point of terminal velocity where you will roll over the content like crazy. As an Enhancement shaman, I was able to solo neltharions lair pretty easily starting at around ilvl 760. Your mileage my vary.
Looking to pvp mainly and maybe PVE any idea how ret is when geared?

Users who are viewing this thread