(american) Football anyone?

Flaxy

Legend
What team do you root for and how are they doing/looking this year?

Ive been a fan of the Tampa Bay Bucs all my life.. and its very depressing.. this is the best thing to happen to them since the superbowl win.

I think we have a wildcard chance but we have 3 injured RBs now and a slacking defense.

Atleast we're not the browns tho :^)

RAAAAAIIDDDERRRRSSSS

On a serious note, I find it hilarious we are back to our 01-02 form, both in offensive performance and penalties. Seabass missing 2 FGs was really strange, but something must be in the water down there since your kicker cant even make PATs.

RAAAAAIIDDDERRRRSSSS

On a serious note, I find it hilarious we are back to our 01-02 form, both in offensive performance and penalties. Seabass missing 2 FGs was really strange, but something must be in the water down there since your kicker cant even make PATs.

Of course the first person to reply would be a fucking raiders fan.
I mean I could say we shouldve won due to all of your penalties.. but your time of posession was insane compared to ours.

Plus 4th and 3 for a 40+ yrd TD.. t i l t

RbK36e7.jpg

Was a Cowboys fan back when Emmit Smith, Troy Aikman, Deion Sanders and Michael Irvin were on the team. As I got older I started to despise how people that toss a ball up and down a field get paid more than a teacher or someone that actually contributes to the progression of humanity in some way so, I stopped caring about professional sports. I know, it's a bummer lol.

College football > Professional football.

Players competing for their future and education. Not bookoos of money and status.

And I never support a local team unless they're good. I don't care if they're from the same state or a different state. I take value in their coaching, plays, and players.

College football > Professional football.

Players competing for their future and education. Not bookoos of money and status.

And I never support a local team unless they're good. I don't care if they're from the same state or a different state. I take value in their coaching, plays, and players.

Actually, college football players are "paid". They are just not paid in cash. Many are compensated very handsomely.

Eli Manning and the GIANTS!

EeeeeeeLiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii lol

Steelers! My dad is from Pittsburgh, so I was raised on watching their games, even though I've never lived there.

We started strong this year, but have been collapsing here at the mid-season mark. Sadness.

farnk says. no.

Users who are viewing this thread