EU+US Advice with Haste on my Fury Warrior.

Elkiva

▪ ℋøʟ⑂ ℙяḯℯṧт ▪
Hello Everyone

I’m after a little bit of advice in regards to my fury warrior...

(Disclaimer Before we continue: I know Fury warrior is incredibly over powered at the moment, there’s a great deal of disliking as the damage is silly. However as a Twink I’m only looking to improve my character as this is my main + I’ve always played warrior. I don’t agree with completely stomping on players, I just enjoy the fun aspects within the bracket)

My current build is very much dependent on haste, here are the stats below:

- HP: 2160
- Strength: 180 + 11 From Alchemy = 191
- Crit: 13%
- Haste: 31%
- Vers: 3%

Is there anything else haste wise I could use to improve my stats? ( Minus BG Gear )

Please let me know if there is anything I could to increase these figures,
Regards Elkiva

Armory Link is in my signature :)

Last edited:
Edit: Using the Legion Chest due to stat amounts + Core stat value over the Heirloom Chest

I'd probably get the other blue haste ring from Shadowfang Keep for more vers, since crit really does not matter with a pure haste build (not to mention its not great overall, unless you just stack it like you did haste for like 40%).

Blue BG crate boots "of the Impatient" would be the only real upgrade I can see (but, as you stated, not really worth waiting around for).

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/Deltaforce

We are obviously on the same page.

I would change up your cloak enchant to +4 haste, since you already have speed on your boots.

After you compare that build to replacing the rings with just blue "of the Aurora" and a neck with stats, I think you will change it up... eventually (I was going back and forth right before I stopped playing that character, but I would have used rings/neck with strength). The difference between 27% haste and 31% haste is not noticeable, unless you are just hitting a target dummy.... so you might as well have +15 more strength... as that does actually matter, since its just that much more damage on every single hit you do, which is a lot even with 27% haste. BG Crate Ring and Dungeon Satchel Ring of the Aurora should work here.

I will also say this, which as always, will bring down some nerd heat... but you should try the two Heirloom swords with Elemental Force on each. Just try it for yourself before you go deaf listening to the the forums here drone on all saying the same thing over and over. I've broken 110k damage a few times and each time it was full Haste with Elemental Force on each weapon (now granted the games were super long and I did not die and I was the only Geared player in the BG, and there were no leavers, and used about 100 saltwater potions, but it was kind of cool to do that). And I'm in plenty of games doing 79-80k when most other geard warriors are doing around 50k... there are other ways to do things than what the forums will drone on about... again, try it for yourself, please.

Next time Crusader is up look at your damage log and see for yourself when hitting other players how much extra damage you are doing. You will notice its not twice as much or anything else crazy... and Elemental force procs A LOT on a fury warrior... just saying.

And I'm not even a fan of haste on a Fury, simply because it generates its own haste, but I think you will like the changes suggested above.

Last edited:
I'd probably get the other blue haste ring from Shadowfang Keep for more vers, since crit really does not matter with a pure haste build (not to mention its not great overall, unless you just stack it like you did haste for like 40%).

Blue BG crate boots "of the Impatient" would be the only real upgrade I can see (but, as you stated, not really worth waiting around for).

I would change up your cloak enchant to +4 haste, since you already have speed on your boots.

After you compare that build to replacing the rings with just blue "of the Aurora" and a neck with stats, I think you will change it up... eventually (I was going back and forth right before I stopped playing that character, but I would have used rings/neck with strength). The difference between 27% haste and 31% haste is not noticeable, unless you are just hitting a target dummy.... so you might as well have +15 more strength... as that does actually matter, since its just that much more damage on every single hit you do, which is a lot even with 27% haste.

I will also say this, which as always, will bring down some nerd heat... but you should try the two Heirloom swords with Elemental Force on each. Just try it for yourself before you go deaf listening to the the forums here drone on all saying the same thing over and over. I've broken 110k damage a few times and each time it was full Haste with Elemental Force on each weapon (now granted the games were super long and I did not die and I was the only Geared player in the BG, and there were no leavers, and used about 100 saltwater potions, but it was kind of cool to do that).

Next time Crusader is up look at your damage log and see for yourself when hitting other players how much extra damage you are doing. You will notice its not twice as much or anything else crazy... and Elemental force procs A LOT on a fury warrior... just saying.

Thank you for all the detail, granted what you said I feel as if elemental force is incredibly viable over crusader. Given the fact fury warriors carry a lot of haste from enrage it’ll proc more, also noted I believe elemental force enhances with vers. Reducing my crit and increase my vers might be somewhat beneficial.

I’ll do some tweaking and I’ll get back to you when finished.

Thank you for all the detail, granted what you said I feel as if elemental force is incredibly viable over crusader. Given the fact fury warriors carry a lot of haste from enrage it’ll proc more, also noted I believe elemental force enhances with vers. Reducing my crit and increase my vers might be somewhat beneficial.

I’ll do some tweaking and I’ll get back to you when finished.

And then of course make sure you have all your Glyphs for changing your look (thunder leap, fire charge - or whatever they are called), since looking good is half the battle.

Dont leave stam and vers so low, if you face a decent team and you cant go in you are pretty much useless.

Hello Everyone

I’m after a little bit of advice in regards to my fury warrior...

(Disclaimer Before we continue: I know Fury warrior is incredibly over powered at the moment, there’s a great deal of disliking as the damage is silly. However as a Twink I’m only looking to improve my character as this is my main + I’ve always played warrior. I don’t agree with completely stomping on players, I just enjoy the fun aspects within the bracket)

My current build is very much dependent on haste, here are the stats below:

- HP: 2160
- Strength: 180 + 11 From Alchemy = 191
- Crit: 13%
- Haste: 31%
- Vers: 3%

Is there anything else haste wise I could use to improve my stats? ( Minus BG Gear )

Please let me know if there is anything I could to increase these figures,
Regards Elkiva

Armory Link is in my signature :)
jhbjhbsdajkhbdakjhbsdajbhdsasdajbhdsajkhbsdajhbdsaasdhnasjlhbasdjhblasdjhbasdasdbhajahbsdaskjbhaljhbsadadljhbadslhbjasaljhb
[doublepost=1539961576,1539961463][/doublepost]

After you compare that build to replacing the rings with just blue "of the Aurora" and a neck with stats, I think you will change it up... eventually (I was going back and forth right before I stopped playing that character, but I would have used rings/neck with strength). The difference between 27% haste and 31% haste is not noticeable, unless you are just hitting a target dummy.... so you might as well have +15 more strength... as that does actually matter, since its just that much more damage on every single hit you do, which is a lot even with 27% haste. BG Crate Ring and Dungeon Satchel Ring of the Aurora should work here.

I will also say this, which as always, will bring down some nerd heat... but you should try the two Heirloom swords with Elemental Force on each. Just try it for yourself before you go deaf listening to the the forums here drone on all saying the same thing over and over. I've broken 110k damage a few times and each time it was full Haste with Elemental Force on each weapon (now granted the games were super long and I did not die and I was the only Geared player in the BG, and there were no leavers, and used about 100 saltwater potions, but it was kind of cool to do that). And I'm in plenty of games doing 79-80k when most other geard warriors are doing around 50k... there are other ways to do things than what the forums will drone on about... again, try it for yourself, please.

And I'm not even a fan of haste on a Fury, simply because it generates its own haste, but I think you will like the changes suggested above.
jd a jdashbakshbjahbsdbjhalaljhdbasaugysdasuhbsa280g6h73m2er76mtgeawfsd0867tmy
[doublepost=1539961660][/doublepost]Really you guys don't know about weapon swaps or what.

Dont leave stam and vers so low, if you face a decent team and you cant go in you are pretty much useless.

Understood, the intention is to just smash as much damage within the margin of haste I have.

Stamina wise I can sort that out with good buffs like food / priest fortitude.

However I do understand where you’re coming from, noted.
[doublepost=1539961974,1539961699][/doublepost]
jhbjhbsdajkhbdakjhbsdajbhdsasdajbhdsajkhbsdajhbdsaasdhnasjlhbasdjhblasdjhbasdasdbhajahbsdaskjbhaljhbsadadljhbadslhbjasaljhb
[doublepost=1539961576,1539961463][/doublepost]
jd a jdashbakshbjahbsdbjhalaljhdbasaugysdasuhbsa280g6h73m2er76mtgeawfsd0867tmy
[doublepost=1539961660][/doublepost]Really you guys don't know about weapon swaps or what.

I weapon swap crowd pummeller for the haste buff whenever I burst on availability. Crusader / Ele switching is doable however I’m lazy when it comes to tracking my auras..

And... here comes the forum bad advice hurricane.

1) I Weapon swapped all the time, On the Haste Build it is not as good as just keeping elemental force procs maximized... do not fall pray to that. Other builds it was pretty good.

2) Versatility is just O.K., again this is not end game PvP so the damage some classes can do is just over-powered at the 29s. 15% reduction from say even stacking to 30% versatility is going to let you live about one tenth of a second longer when you get piled-drived by multiple boomkin/resto/arcane mages at once. Maybe if you are playing the most organized game of your life and you are making some pure team setup build, sure... otherwise 100% no. Better to just do more damage, and remove the problems by killing them than praying 15% reduction is going to "save you"... it won't... ever.

3) OP you want to jack around with 50k dps - 60k dps games make a hybrid build like everybody is going to tell you to do in the next 100 posts here (I just went though having to listen to the bad advice hurricane in another thread)... you want real numbers... stand fast to your original build, make the changes I suggested and make it work.

Obviously someone that doesnt understand how to do weapon swaps efficiently. how can ele force be superior to + 400 strength with crusader procs.

Obviously someone that doesnt understand how to do weapon swaps efficiently. how can ele force be superior to + 400 strength with crusader procs.

First of all its 100 per proc not 200.

Regardless of what it actually is: How much more damage do you think you are doing when you have both crusader procs up? lets say you have 180 base strength, then you have both up... so you are hitting ANOTHER PLAYER with 380... do you think you are doing 3x more damage? The game flat out tells you ... like honestly just SAYS and that is also backed up by your actual numbers that anybody here can READ in the combat log... each proc increases your damage in PvP versus a player target by ~8.5%. Blizzard has scaled it WAY back. Unless my game is just different or broken versus everybody else that plays WoW.

If you don't like real numbers: You can also just use common sense and see that if you were actually doing 3x damage all the time you would have battlegrounds where you would do 300k damage all the time... which NO WARRIOR DOES.

Last edited:
First of all its 100 per proc not 200.

How much more damage do you think you are doing when you have both crusader procs up? lets say you have 180 base strength, then you have both up... so you are hitting ANOTHER PLAYER with 380... do you think you are doing 2x more damage?
Lol obviously is 100 i mean with weapon swaps, you can get up to 5 crusaders if you know how to switch weapons.
[doublepost=1539966555,1539966503][/doublepost]is better to weapon swap adding more crusaders than just ele force damage and losing procs.

Lol obviously is 100 i mean with weapon swaps, you can get up to 5 crusaders if you know how to switch weapons.
[doublepost=1539966555,1539966503][/doublepost]is better to weapon swap adding more crusaders than just ele force damage and losing procs.

Again, the actual up time for having that many crusader procs as well as actually having a target to hit is negligible, pvp is not a raid boss or you hitting a targeting dummy that is not moving , PLUS the damage is scaled back as I stated. If you are right there would be plenty of warriors doing 100k+ ALL THE TIME.... guess what... there are not. And since you can do 80-100k easy with elemental force... not sure why you are jacking with weapon swaps to do the same thing.

Again, the actual up time for having that many crusader procs as well as actually having a target to hit is negligible, pvp is not a raid boss or you hitting a targeting dummy that is not moving , PLUS the damage is scaled back as I stated. If you are right there would be plenty of warriors doing 100k+ ALL THE TIME.... guess what... there are not. And since you can do 80-100k easy with elemental force... not sure why you are jacking with weapon swaps to do the same thing.
Here is a clue on how to weapon swap efficently: you dont wait till you get 2 crusaders to swap.

Why are we beefing over crusader weapon switching? :/

It has 5k hks, looks more like a fotm reroll than a main.

It has 5k hks, looks more like a fotm reroll than a main.

I don’t play a great deal, I’ve had this Warrior for 3 Years just gone I think. Going by honourable kills doesn’t give you the jurisdiction to point the finger on FOTM status. Get a drink of water to simmer your ego down because you’re toxic.

I don’t play a great deal, I’ve had this Warrior for 3 Years just gone I think. Going by honourable kills doesn’t give you the jurisdiction to point the finger on FOTM status. Get a drink of water to simmer your ego down because you’re toxic.

Rofl, you are on XPOFF, you are already neck deep in the toxic toilet :D These kids are RELENTLESS.

I'd try the weapon swapping with Crusader and then I would also try just elemental force. I personally found Elemental force to just be better (most people don't play straight HASTE gas builds so when they try elemental force on their versatility/hybrid pile it does not work and they just assume there are no other options than Crusader). I don't play organized games and I don't que with other twinks (outside of the 1 or 2 people I found that are not mentally retarded) because I don't like to farm graveyards (which seems to be what the cool kids like to do) so I can't offer an opinion outside of getting giant numbers in pug solo ques.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread