EU+US 7.2 Change question

MYT

Legend
Hi,

I saw notes here and there that with 7.2 they're creating a new artifact trait to give you +10% dmg +25% stam if you're dps and +5 dmg/heal and +25% stam if healer. Does anyone doing 99 on the PTR know if we'll have access to this (as opposed to one you just get at like artifact rank 35), and it so where it will be located in the tree?

The context of why is ask is that this is a game changer that if we have access and if in a weird spot then may want to hold off buying ranks above a certain level because a refund may be warranted for certain specs, and that will reduce the cost of the respect. If that's the case people will still want to use their AP items since they'll be just vendorable afterwards, but regardless perhaps you don't need to spend.

Thanks for the response...good to know.

Separate question - I see 695 blues drop off bosses in neth etc, including artifact relics. 698's are obviously better, but do these ever proc epic 705?

Thanks for the response...good to know.

Separate question - I see 695 blues drop off bosses in neth etc, including artifact relics. 698's are obviously better, but do these ever proc epic 705?

Warforge/Titanforging from dungeons do not start until Violet Hold (Level 105).

Reactions: MYT

Users who are viewing this thread