US 60 tink guild starting up, doing raids weekly, ONLY 60s

Thunderfuryx

Grandfathered
I'm starting up a level 60 twink guild on Kel'thuzad, and currently have 8 people and I'm looking for more people to start a 60 twink, or if you already have one, we do all 3 of the raids every week, only 60s. If you're interested let me know. It's not a full on TRUE vanilla, we accept monks, but not DKs. It's Alliance, any race except panda, any enchants, and no restriction on gear. There aren't any DKP as of this very moment, but it's a cool idea and is definitely not dismissed for the future. The lack of full vanilla is temporary, until we get enough members for the guild. Feedback is 100% welcomed. We want to improve as much as possible.
If you have any questions, message me in game, or on here.
~ Thunderfuryx-Kel'thuzad.

Last edited:
I'm starting up a level 60 tink guild on Kel'thuzad, and currently have 8 people and I'm looking for more people to start a 60 tink, or if you already have one, we do all 3 of the raids every week, only 60s. If you're interested let me know.

Could you provide a bit more information? Faction, restrictions on gear, enchants, class and race. Will it be TRUE vanilla in the way of not allowing Monks and DK? Will it be DKP? That sort of thing. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread