39s starting August 8th!

youbeezy

Beer.
How does 6pm est sound? An earlier start time will allow our EU friends to get a few games in.

What faction/toon will everyone be playing? In the past having a list of horde and alliance players has been extremely helpful. It allows people to see faction balance in addition to class/spec representation. Hopefully people rolling new toons take that into consideration. No team needs 5 rogues or warriors.

Please respond with the faction/toon you intend on playing. If you have any thoughts on the start time please speak up.

Thanks.

Alliance:
1. youbeezy - restore shaman
2. Chantale - Combat Rogue
3. Prizm - Enhance Shaman
4. Delayed - Ret Pally
5. Nicozy - Frost Mage
6. Pookums - Ret Pally (most likely)
7. Kurloo - Fury Warrior
8. Wiggz - WindWalker
9. Ochimaru - Fury Warrior
10. Mrcer - Ret/Prot Pally
11. Homerpimpson - Combat Rogue
12. bolt - Combat Rogue
13. Cannabis12 - Rest Shaman
14. [MENTION=26120]Gankerixer[/MENTION] - Disco Priest

Horde:
1. Venomspitter - Ret Pally (most likely) MM Hunter (not likely)
2. Pookums - HPally (not likely)
3. Chops - Warrior of some fashion
4. Ohyiz - MM Hunter
5. Laurenti - Fire Mage

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking forward to trying my new 4 sec 2H on my Ret but Prot may get a lil love if a need arises.

And my hunter has a pretty basic build at the moment but he's up-to-date at least, may dust him off as well (BM/[MM most likely]).

Both Horde

Tiptoe your thread did a great job getting the conversation started similar to the one paynefull started.. It also has a nice Btag list going similar to Skanky's thread.
Perhaps you did not read or do not understand the purpose of this thread.
If a majority of the people who plan on playing sign up here we will have a rather accurate gauge of how the first night of games will look. People can decide upon which faction/class/spec/ to focus on when making a new toon. We will also know if we even have enough people to make games pop. These are very important parts of a successful revival.

edit: Will you be playing the toon in or sig or a new one?

imLTyme please get some gear on the toon prior to q-ing up. I does not have to be 100%, but get it as close as possible. You wont have any fun getting destroyed and it will have a negative impact on your team.

Last edited by a moderator:
will be playing the alliance fury warrior in my signature

oh and watching the new expansion reveal lol

Free to Prey had no less than 20 lvl 39s last time i counted. Not to say everyone will be there but im sure we've got a few more that i can rally b4 the 8th.

Users who are viewing this thread