20-29s Armory List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 29s Armory List

Non GF'd - Feral Druid. BIS aside from an argument being made for AGM over Rune (the extra crit is nice).

Night elf for the shadowmeld combat drop, followed by prowl gets me out of combat when needed.

For the boot enchants and talent I went for movement speed stacking, helps to close gaps and makes for an awesome FC in WSG and EOTS. In travel form I reach 187% speed (faster than mounts), cat form reaches 167% (again faster than mounts), 237% while using dash and 120% stealthed

For the chest enchant peerless>glorious (not sure why the other druid listed doesnt have it)

Going to be faction changing for double Ring of Vigorous Interruption - Item - World of Warcraft

Other than that not much left to be explained

Emlee @ Korgath - Community - World of Warcraft

Last edited by a moderator:

This list isolated to nothing but 29's? Scaling makes 24 and 20 builds viable as well?

Roots 29 Resto Druid Roots @ Terokkar - Community - World of Warcraft

still working a couple pieces but it's close enough ;)

IMO There seems to be enough 29s to fill the 29s list. Adding 20s and 24s would make the list too bulky and probably confusing as well. I appreciate the effort put in to maintain a list like this, & would suggest that if there is enough interest still in 24s, that a separate 24 list be made for them, same holds for 20s as well.

IMO There seems to be enough 29s to fill the 29s list. Adding 20s and 24s would make the list too bulky and probably confusing as well. I appreciate the effort put in to maintain a list like this, & would suggest that if there is enough interest still in 24s, that a separate 24 list be made for them, same holds for 20s as well.

your going to see so many people at different lvld - 20/22/24/26/28/29 - all viable depending on play style and gearing and enchant scaling. Anyone new to the bracket won't understand the scaling 20-28.

So an armory for this thread will be 29s only. Sad part 70% of bracket is 28 which involves minor scaling. 2nd sad part 20-28 >29. which makes a 29 armory useless. in fact a non grandfathered toon can be > a gf'd toon, Imo. which make a 29 armory completely useless. 29 > 20-28 in arena and even thats debatable, once they put scaling in arenas.

Don't take this to heart, just my 2 cents.

So in conclusion not having 20-28 on list makes this list worthless

Old pre-6.0.2 Twink - best gear available

New 6.0.2 twinking - best scaled geared w/ best scaled enchants (Depends on class, to match individual playstyle & performance)

Last edited by a moderator:

(H) Discipline Priest 26- Xarb

your going to see so many people at different lvld - 20/22/24/26/28/29 - all viable depending on play style and gearing and enchant scaling. Anyone new to the bracket won't understand the scaling 20-28.

So an armory for this thread will be 29s only. Sad part 70% of bracket is 28 which involves minor scaling. 2nd sad part 20-28 >29. which makes a 29 armory useless. in fact a non grandfathered toon can be > a gf'd toon, Imo. which make a 29 armory completely useless. 29 > 20-28 in arena and even thats debatable, once they put scaling in arenas.

Don't take this to heart, just my 2 cents.

So in conclusion not having 20-28 on list makes this list worthless

Old pre-6.0.2 Twink - best gear available

New 6.0.2 twinking - best scaled geared w/ best scaled enchants (Depends on class, to match individual playstyle & performance)

I absolutely think that there should be a list that has all the potential scaling levels. I just think for organizational purposes it might be more feasible to have separate lists, if the lists were organized as this particular one is.

If you had a big excel sheet something along the lines of what was made for the MoP chant changes when that happend; you could certainly have every potential level & class in 20-29 via tabs & stuff and it would be pretty easy to navigate without being too bulky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread