EU 2.5m DPS - New Record ^.^

What is it, just glacial spike with a mastery build? I'm not up on my mage, but looking into leveling one up.

Was gonna do arcane because the 7.1.5 looks strong, but frost is just as well.

Alright.. so if I went frost spec , maxed out mastery, with artifact weapon - what could my best hit be? The primary concern I have is that I may have missed the boat/ my full potential by not having the legendary ring, that is - correct me if I'm wrong, no longer attainable.

Alright.. so if I went frost spec , maxed out mastery, with artifact weapon - what could my best hit be? The primary concern I have is that I may have missed the boat/ my full potential by not having the legendary ring, that is - correct me if I'm wrong, no longer attainable.

To be honest, legendary ring is not required to have a decent twink. My shaman aint got one either and I still pull off anywhere between 600 and 950k dps on boss fights. My druid who is ilvl 832 only pulls off 200-250k, but is really strong in AOE situations.. deepends on what you want I suppose. I am going to continue on my shaman since I am loving it, I replaced 4 items thuse far and currently realm transfering for shoulders with socket+leech, since I don't have leech items yet, lol. ilvl 842 now. ;)

i simmed all 3 specs with no ring and crit build (40 secs fight, solo target) fire - 650k, arcane 620k frost 530k

i simmed all 3 specs with no ring and crit build (40 secs fight, solo target) fire - 650k, arcane 620k frost 530k

Very cool -- thanks for doing that!

I'm considering trying a max mastery hunter to see how far I can extent my firing distance, and how big of a crit I can get.. but it seems like if I'm after max/high dmg burst.. frost mage wins between all classes and spec for single most biggest hit?

I'm considering trying a max mastery hunter to see how far I can extent my firing distance, and how big of a crit I can get.. but it seems like if I'm after max/high dmg burst.. frost mage wins between all classes and spec for single most biggest hit?

As the mage stated above, without ring, he did 650k dps as fire, which was the highest. On my shaman i've managed to do 950k dps so far. Which i'm still improving, and that's also without ring. I think without ring, enchance sham is the way to go.

ye, if you want insane burst damage and 6-10+ million crits, frost spec is the way to go

Pretty Insane mate!
Got my personal record a few mins ago, 888k dps still need some more gear
WoWScrnShot_122016_105615.jpg

Going to run some tonight to see what I can get up to on my 101 hunt, are we talking just straight ST dps or AOE as well?

I managed to do more then 1m dps, quite frankly the DPS meter jumped back to 970k after the fight coz it thought I was still in combat.. here's a screenshot:

this was with mastery proc from Eyasu, I didn't have any food or flask up.. which would've been even higher then. ^^

rGykb9R.jpg

Very nice, well done Kazun. I've managed to do 1.5m DPS with 20 traits on my enchance shaman, and my hunter done 1.3m DPS with 15 traits at the moment. ^^ Will take screenshots next time. =)

Users who are viewing this thread