10's Dragonflight Basic PvE Guide (REMOVED)

What Specializations are you playing? Choose all you're working on gearing.

• Total voters
Any way to tell how much xp a toon has without unlocking xp gain? Looked at one of mine and it was at 40% so won't bother with that one.
Several of my old twinks don't show the xp lock icon so would rather not unlock them.

Any way to tell how much xp a toon has without unlocking xp gain? Looked at one of mine and it was at 40% so won't bother with that one.
Several of my old twinks don't show the xp lock icon so would rather not unlock them.
This try!
https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/xp-bar-text/download/4461692
worked for me!
1686511609921.png

Last edited:
Stat priority: 30%+ Haste* / 30%+ Critical Strike* / 10-15% Versatility* / Mastery: Deep Healing* 9 at level level 10 & 10 at level 11 from Balefire Branch and Ogre Dinner Plate
Worth mentioning:
Sadana's Grisly Visage is an option to get rid of extra Mastery from Ogre Dinner Plate, but it requires Legacy Loot or trading.
Also, swapping between Branch and Voidmender's Shadowgem to make best use of their CDs also solves the Mastery issue there. Use Void's on 1st trash mobs and after clearing them out swap to Branch (there's 30sec CD on using trinket ability when equipping it) so you can hopefully use it on boss for quick nuke.

New to the twinking scene. I see on the armories posting there is a hunter at 16 and he specced 2 points into trailblazer. If the intent was to run thru a dungeon to get to boss, feign death to drop mobs and then fight boss, how much of a DPS loss do u take from going from 11-16. Also maybe im missing something but u can get 2 points into trailblazer at 15 so why 16? Anyone know any reason? He also takes Flankers Advantage which makes Kill Command a 25% chance to reset. Would this make up for lost damage?

New to the twinking scene. I see on the armories posting there is a hunter at 16 and he specced 2 points into trailblazer. If the intent was to run thru a dungeon to get to boss, feign death to drop mobs and then fight boss, how much of a DPS loss do u take from going from 11-16. Also maybe im missing something but u can get 2 points into trailblazer at 15 so why 16? Anyone know any reason? He also takes Flankers Advantage which makes Kill Command a 25% chance to reset. Would this make up for lost damage?
you might see 16 because it's where more dungeons is unlocked in LFD
no, 13+ will not have a way to make up the dps loss for any class/spec.

Last edited:
Worth mentioning:
Sadana's Grisly Visage is an option to get rid of extra Mastery from Ogre Dinner Plate, but it requires Legacy Loot or trading.
Also, swapping between Branch and Voidmender's Shadowgem to make best use of their CDs also solves the Mastery issue there. Use Void's on 1st trash mobs and after clearing them out swap to Branch (there's 30sec CD on using trinket ability when equipping it) so you can hopefully use it on boss for quick nuke.

I added note in quoted section about the visage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lin
Do you know what the damage difference would be percentage wise or a rough idea? 15 does seem nice to mess around with for certain items

It's based off what I've seen in game and I have yet to see a MM, BM, Holy Paladin, or Ret paladin shine (ilvl 50+) to the point I would add them. Im sure though that they are more than capable of reaching mid A tier. perhaps since I haven't added them they have less population in game?

I will be updating the entire Tier list within a couple of weeks. Both missing hunter and paladin spec will be added.

It's based off what I've seen in game and I have yet to see a MM, BM, Holy Paladin, or Ret paladin shine (ilvl 50+) to the point I would add them. Im sure though that they are more than capable of reaching mid A tier. perhaps since I haven't added them they have less population in game?

I will be updating the entire Tier list within a couple of weeks. Both missing hunter and paladin spec will be added.
Cool. I know Ret Pallies have never really been very popular at any level, but a well geared 10 twink, in the right hands can do mad dps. Even when grouping with other twinks I'm almost always at the top of the dps meter. The only class that dwarfs me is the mage.

Users who are viewing this thread