EU+US 101 Twink bro's! Have a great find!

Twinksama

Grandfathered
So with Ilvl's not being what they once were I was doing some searching and ran across something kinda funny.
There is a server called Firestorm where no one has over 2m HP. They are on 7.1.5 but that isn't the good find...

What I found after running through the AH is they the miss coded some stuff, the legion recolor sets that drop from rares are 855 Warforged, the entire set. Yes every single Class item armor wise is 855, which means we can hit roughly 860 ilvl on 101's there.

I am looking for some other folks to join in on this with me and absolutely destroy the 110's on that server for the luls.

Best thing about this is they apparently are running a free boosting event to 100 until the 17th...

So much /win going around I can't even comprehend. Loving it.

Side note, still no legendary across all my twinks yet :(

101's can hit 860+ on Live, quite easily. The new (with the 940 Legendary equippable at 101 since 7.2) max iLvL for a 101 is 888. That however will be some time before anyone is that well geared. Besides it's much more lols to "gank" a fresh 110 with a 101 on Live and watch them jump on a LvL 1 of your Faction just to complain about your cheating and inform you they're reporting you.

For those low on gold, time or patience it seems like a pretty good way to try out a new twink class. Thank you Twinksama.

No problem!
And yes to each their own, however I thought this may be a great option to really try out some classes.
Do keep in mind these people on this server are fully geared to the best of their ability and only at max have 2m HP.
A 860 101 Twink will absolutely destroy them. :)

Users who are viewing this thread