EU+US 1-19 in 25mins

Noobiz

Grandfathered
For those unaware of the recent xp buff to invasions, I'd just like to let you know that i made a level 1, flew them to the closest city and ran to the invasion, killing mobs gets you to level 10 in less than 10minutes. then run back in to the city or away from the invasion so that it resets, simply run back and kill mobs and finish the invasion to ding 18/19 in less than 30minutes.

(Your activity during the invasion will increase the XP gained now, so going AFK at the invasion will not benefit you unless already 19 and only wanting boxes).

If there is a time to make those twink class's you've wanted to, then it's now. No XP pots needed.

Enjoy.

Best,

Noobiz

Nothing will happen if you enter an invasion area before level 10.

I went at level 5 to westfall and there is no low level demons just couple of boars and wolfs all npcs are gone no demons in sight.

You still see the area as dark and the commander shouting and what not but you don't actually phase thus no demons to view.

You need to quest to level 10 for this trick which still takes the normal 20-30min
I ran to the invasion as level 1, i could still see mobs however the objective did not appear, so as a level 1 i just speed levelled through killing mobs, numerous levels at a time for some kills, may have changed tonight i am not sure but i did this about an hour ago!

Best,

Noobiz

level 7 with invasion popping. took 2 mobs to get to level 7 also. There is your proof.

Best,

Noobiz

Attachments

• 7 invas.png
    7 invas.png
    1,004.7 KB · Views: 281
Very nice find, thank you for this! I knew the mobs granted a ton of experience, however I did not know you could kill them at level 1. +1

im still having phasing problems in westfall

Trick only works in Dun Morogh

Last edited:
I could only hear the RP in westfall, couldn't see any demons to kill. I think that's what he meant by phasing? Gonna try again in dun morogh here in a few.

DM is working! At the rate I'm getting xp, it's gonna be way shorter than 25 mins, maybe they stealth buffed it again. I would just edit my comment but it's making me log back in every couple seconds for some reason. This is my first post since TI. :(

I leveled from 93 to 100 in about 2 hours (I was slacking a lot tbh) by entering an invasion (I chose westfall as it has 4 total bosses at stage 2) at stage 1. I then completed stage 1 and then during stage 2/3 I focused on killing as many bosses as I possibly could (more XP ofc). Once stage 3 was complete I flew to Elwynn Forest for 2-3 minutes and when I flew back into westfall the invasion was back at stage 1 and so I just repeated it from there. This was without any XP pots.

Creds to operatio for the find.

I leveled from 93 to 100 in about 2 hours (I was slacking a lot tbh) by entering an invasion (I chose westfall as it has 4 total bosses at stage 2) at stage 1. I then completed stage 1 and then during stage 2/3 I focused on killing as many bosses as I possibly could (more XP ofc). Once stage 3 was complete I flew to Elwynn Forest for 2-3 minutes and when I flew back into westfall the invasion was back at stage 1 and so I just repeated it from there. This was without any XP pots.

Creds to operatio for the find.

Going to have my hunt 77-100 real quick :p

Users who are viewing this thread