Zonesyuki 1 | Best F2P Fire Mage World | 3v3 Champion Arena PvP

Trialmop

F2P Community Leader
Here is my latest video
all clips recorded in 2015
2015 was a very active year for the level 20 bracket PvP scene. It included countless 10v10 premades for both Vet and F2P - guilds forming 3 different tournaments one 2v2 and two 3v3 and a big world pvp event.(shout out to Albino for the EU tourney as well that makes 4)

During this time i have been playing multiple classes and mage was one i really didnt like playing competitively alot but i started to get the hang of it and here are some highlight clips. So far I range from having a 35% to 50% win ratio most times vs the best teams in the bracket which isn't too bad for a basic mage who is trying their best to keep improving. Fire Mage Hype!(I plan to release another fire mage video sometime)

To checkout many of our games including wins and losses check out Fael, Wizkidone or Manny stream you can normally catch a lot of action here.
Twitch
Twitch
Twitch

If you wish to get in on games post here in this thread or contact fael to be apart of the vast growing arena group he has put together.

Many people are in this video including 3v3 Champion team #synergy the two time second place team MFR who did so with 2 different comps and a alternative comp in the 2nd tournament. There is also clips with and vs Twink Skill Capped championship team members and ofc im a member of that team. Big shoutout to Livingfource Krews John one of the newest members on the pvp scene Playarichog and all the other people who participate in the Arena scene.

Hope you enjoy. Happy New Year!

Zonesyaki 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjtI1J1VJok&feature=youtu.be

Users who are viewing this thread