EU+US Zealot Blade

Eyigud

Veteran
Hey all! :)

I see in armory list that all the Holy Paladins have ZB - is it possible to farm? Cant find much info here, i know its BoE but the AH is full of lvl 29 version. Hasnt been for 49 for weeks now. If wowhead is correct it can drop from the frog in RFK. Is it realistic to get by boosting or is it a terrible grind? Wowhead says 3%

it's a random drop so it can drop off of any mobs so target the level mob it would drop off of and grind out for a week. might take longer or just buy it.

Razorfen kraul . The elite frog drops it farm it there 20 runs normally you should have it.
[doublepost=1550477194,1550476931][/doublepost]And BTW anyone think the blade is good for dps to or is the weapon dmg to low
[doublepost=1550497972][/doublepost]no not for rogue or ...

What if you run the instance with other 49’s, would it still scale to lvl 29?

What about Alice and the rest of the Holy paladins in the armory thread, they all have 49 lvl (scaled to 55ish) - they have any input/advice? :)

Hpals use it right now because other than a scaled hand of Edward it's the only weapon we can use that gives 43 int. I'd just keep an eye on your auction house, it's not worth spending too much gold, time or money hunting down since you'll have tons of dungeon blues that will scale to 43int with multiple off stat choices come patch 8.1.5

Users who are viewing this thread