Your Dream Twink (Fantasy)

Tom Ganks

Little to no level twenty twinks (veterans) are perfect nowadays. Mistakes are made, regrets are had. Or you simply did not play in a time of vast gearing opportunity. I'm talking about grandfathered gear and enchants combined with the best of today.

I came into lvl 20 twinking in mid to late Cata. My regrets, along side poor gearing choices (I was a newby), was not snatching up a tabard of the Scarlett crusade before the dungeon was altered to a higher level requirement. A few more might have been made, but I can't really name them off the top of my head since most of the major grandfathered gear was way behind my arrival in the scene.

But let's say you could go back in time, without any weird time-related consequences, and get the gear that would reign superior in today's scaling 20-29. What would you get your hands on? When would you apply a specific enchant that ends up grandfathered? Parachute cloak -> 12 agility pre 5.4? Boa helmet with stamina enchants mid Cata? What gear would you snatch up before a deadline? And also what gear would you stock up on to make future profit? What vanity stuff would you hold onto? Haunted mementos? What achievements/titles (that benifit lvl 20) would you get? 2008 Olympic achievement? Would you ever use the late-Cata transmog glitch?

What would be your dream twink?

Comment below, let me know.

Last edited:
Wish I named A-Team to Suicide Squad

I have a haunted memento, two in fact. And they were nerfed into the ground when 6.0 came out. The effect only lasts 30 sec now instead of being permanent. Why Blizzard would do this to an item that has been around for six years is beyond me.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Another way to think about it is 5 years from now theres probly gona be gear that we have that will be GFd.

Another way to think about it is 5 years from now theres probly gona be gear that we have that will be GFd.

A lot of us do from old BFD.

[MENTION=24081]alucard001[/MENTION] only for people in lvl range. Just like the northrend tabards. It's GFd for low lvls.

ZG chants ;-;

Haha. Holy hell. Just looked that up.

5etbaDX.jpg

What I regret:
- Not putting head enchants on BoA's
- Buying ~7 Kalytha's Locket Locket on 7 different chars (including two, two weeks before WoD)

But most of all deleting my 19 druid (not lvl 20-29 sorry) that had alot of GF'd/exploited gear:
Grizzled Boots, Inferno Robe, Jutebraid, Fishing Hat with stam enchant, Goggles with bugged Kirin Tor enchant, TSS, Seal of Sylvanas, Aquatic Belt etc

What I regret:
- Buying ~7 Kalytha's Locket Locket on 7 different chars (including two, two weeks before WoD)

But most of all deleting my 19 druid (not lvl 20-29 sorry) that had alot of GF'd/exploited gear:
Grizzled Boots, Inferno Robe, Jutebraid, Fishing Hat with stam enchant, Goggles with bugged Kirin Tor enchant, TSS, Seal of Sylvanas, Aquatic Belt etc

They've saved a spot in twinking hell for you

What I regret:

Rip
If were talking about regrets it would be forgetting account info on an account with multiple rogues w/ tow and defias set, not enchanting boa helms with head chants (and keeping the arcanums as junk in my bags as a reminder of how trash I am), and farming BvB for a year to find it required lvl 21, and the most is farming SFK as a f2p and deleting multiple Mindthrust bracers and other rare items for other classes besides rogue.

How'd you manage that? Did it not used to have a level req for the quest? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread