Your brackets strengths/weakeness

Conq

Hooo muh gahd so much hath changed lately in da PvP

That being said I've only played 10-19 and I think it would be fun without the infectious discs

That being said I'm unsure how it compares to other brackets overall

How do you feel about your "home" bracket compared to others you've tried? Thought about moving? Bracket pride going strong? Lay the cards on the table fam.

Thanks @Moloko333 for idea Inspiration

70 bracket could be good if we would be able to hit lvl79s.

If they don't fix it might as well leave it.
Hmm at 10 I once missed 7 spells in a row against a 19 , during prepatch ofc

Every bracket sucks right now unless you're playing at the top of the bracket aside from 10-19 cause 10 discs.

If it doesn't get fixed I'll likely put the game down finally or give the first legion PvP season a try @ end game.

Strength: We actually get AV pops at 20 now.

Weakness: We actually get AV pops at 20 now.

am i misunderstanding or has scaling been reintroduced? no more misses?

Correct, Blizzard did one of their infamous stealth hotfixes where they re-introduced scaling from xx to x9 no matter the bracket. So the miss chances are gone, but so are the crazy stat gains. It's basically back to WoD, i.e 10's not having the same gear options, missing crucial spells and talent.

Hooo muh gahd so much hath changed lately in da PvP

That being said I've only played 10-19 and I think it would be fun without the infectious discs

That being said I'm unsure how it compares to other brackets overall

How do you feel about your "home" bracket compared to others you've tried? Thought about moving? Bracket pride going strong? Lay the cards on the table fam.

Thanks @Moloko333 for idea Inspiration

With the current hotfixes to the lower end of the brackets now being scaled, I am enjoying 2 brackets so far.

1) 10-19 because fotm lvl 10 discs got cucked, making the bracket much more enjoyable again.

2) 70-79 because 70's are now able to land their spells / abilities on 79's. Since this is my first time experiencing BG pops for 70's it's also new and interesting in that aspect. So I'll see what it has to offer down the road. Perhaps people are willing to queue WSG specific and get some competitive games, idk. We'll see what it has to offer.

Correct, Blizzard did one of their infamous stealth hotfixes where they re-introduced scaling from xx to x9 no matter the bracket. So the miss chances are gone, but so are the crazy stat gains. It's basically back to WoD, i.e 10's not having the same gear options, missing crucial spells and talent.
just tried wow again and concluded that i wont be playing legion lol

Users who are viewing this thread