EU+US Your bracket is a joke

plays bracket with like 6 keybinds required, still right-clicks flag buff to drop?

On topic: pretty sure there are random leveling retards in every bracket, even 19. So you would probably be able to pull this off at 19 as well

On topic: pretty sure there are random leveling retards in every bracket, even 19. So you would probably be able to pull this off at 19 as well

they were 29 'twinks' seeing as they all speed potted in tunnel to chase me, miss me with levelling retards argument

I don't play low level brackets myself but I always imagined they would be all about minmaxing the little things since there are so few actual class mechanics

i dont bother if im not actually going to be playing the char more than once a month

they were 29 'twinks' seeing as they all speed potted in tunnel to chase me, miss me with levelling retards argument
But that doesn't actually change the fact that you could probably do the same thing in the 19 bracket if you ran into some random levelers? Obviously that 29 paladin twink is nextlevel down syndrome but what exactly stops the same guy from rolling a 19?

But that doesn't actually change the fact that you could probably do the same thing in the 19 bracket if you ran into some random levelers? Obviously that 29 paladin twink is nextlevel down syndrome but what exactly stops the same guy from rolling a 19?

why are u taking this to heart its a cute little video of something funny happening in a 20-29 bg

Aggramar finest.

Gotta love someone that thinks vidya game brackets are a like a gang that needs to be loyal to.
I bet some people still get upset when someone "insults" their server.
Get a grip people. It is not real.

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread