Your Best WSG Moments!

Jack_WIsdom

Veteran
The other day I had a match that was 2/2 caps. I was playing my priest on our base roof with Fc, our team just dropped the enemy FC and as our FC was heading to the winning cap I saw an enemy rogue below running in to repick.

I lept from the roof, freefalling downward toward my prey, landed on his head and hit the all important "FEAR"!

Our FC caps, we win

really a great feeling the way it went down.....

What are some of your best or favorite wsg moments?

It got to be the first time I entered a battleground. Was in early 2006, I was a child back then, exploring by interacting with every NPC in Thunder Bluff. Then I saw this lvl 61 or 62 orc NPC with cool gear.

Then I got a BG pop as some cool music suddenly loudly played. I entered. Didn't understand shit, but the cool wardrums continued playing and players ported to me. Then gates opened and we clashed with alliance players around my level in the middle.

I got some adrenaline kick by it. It was exactly like the vanilla trailer showed. I got some Good vs. Evil feelings and I was one of the monsters (tauren) bad guys.

It's where I got addicted to WSG and decided to stay in that bracket on another char - aka twinking. Funny enough, as I leveled my twink I met someone else who tried to convince me to twink, but I had never heard that word before and I had no idea wtf he was talking about

Users who are viewing this thread