You want scraps? I got scraps. (EXP exploit works again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slow your roll princess that's harassment

huh, Def not the kinda of posts I was expecting to come back to XD

BGs now give a certain amount of xp on a timer, about a bar so xp on bgs are not possible without gaining experience anymore.

Oh is that right? When did they implement that?

I've been playing very casually in BFA. Log on once or twice a week to do BGs. Never noticed.

huh, Def not the kinda of posts I was expecting to come back to XD

Oh is that right? When did they implement that?

I've been playing very casually in BFA. Log on once or twice a week to do BGs. Never noticed.

Not sure when it was added, but can confirm you get random xp drops during BGs. WSG specifically I noticed I was getting xp and flags were not being capped/returned/picked up or anything.
[doublepost=1561590578,1561590212][/doublepost]
swear you made a quitting thread a few days back

i kno u can easily find it, but i THOROUGHLY enjoy quoting it so here u go lilD

Hello, everyone I would like to say it has been a nice run with this website dradform everytime you fc your shit af don't even comment about me playing 29s because your just as bad you used to play 29s all the time.

To the new aged hippie fggts like chops, ohti, etc, you are all niggreos suck my dick bitch.

Light you get the dick rider award of the year.

To the new head admin, fuck you and your bullshit no way I am going to put up with your shit whore.

Keeping it real this site isn't even worth it any more.

Peace, I'll be out there in the bracket just not on this shit site.

Hey guys, the exploit still works for BGs as it did before the patch.

... I may release the macro shortly... I don't want it removed before I can switch to classic. The amount of pure hatred and dedication some people put into their crusades to get this exploit fixed is scary. Blizz is prob keeping an eye on it ATM.

For now, I just want to instil hope to you guys that it's still 100% possible. I did 3 games with it this afternoon. Play around with those macros :)! If you figure it out, don't tell people that you're not 100% confident won't spread or crusade against it.

Proof: https://i.imgur.com/kBAIzv2.png

Note: the orange 'xp bar' is my honor bar.

Are... are you in a BG by yourself?

No just blocked characters with the black boxes in case people recognise their toons XD seems silly... I can put another screen without them

Also, you can see other players piled on the mini maps
[doublepost=1561687668,1561687078][/doublepost]
Are... are you in a BG by yourself?

https://i.imgur.com/ICTn46s.png

Also, you can see the Experience Eliminator buff on other players whether they are part of your faction or not.

Last edited:
Should I just leave the site now or what?
I think you're too stupid to find the door out either way. I'll help you though, see that x in the top right of your internet browser? Click that asap and don't open your shit back up again.

Also all you exploiting advocaters are pathetic dogshit scrubs.

I call BS tbh, I wont allow myself to get hurt again.. X(

In the past, I would have thought the same.

Blizzard did not put as serious of a defensive block against it as they did in 4.1 or whenever it was originally patched.

In the past, I would have thought the same.

Blizzard did not put as serious of a defensive block against it as they did in 4.1 or whenever it was originally patched.

Dont post the new method too many snitches now, 29s continue to farm the 20s ty.

ikr, but sometimes allybeboa accidentally makes a post thats not retarded af
You probably don't want my opinion but it's not a good look to have the head admin badger people. Enforce rules if they need to be enforced but the mod/admin team should hold themselves to a higher standard.

Already figured it out and submitted a bug report. This shit ain't state secrets, bro

Got a while to continue farming you at least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread