You See Back in Vaniller

Hunnybuns

Founder
Founder
In hopes to increase quality of pug games, i am opening up YSBIV (You See Back in Vaniller) more publicly to players that would like to join! Originally this guild was made for me and a few buddies just to hangout and queue when we play alliance, but i would like to take the guild a step further. We will not be premading at this point (honestly not sure if at all), this is solely being made to increase quality of pugs for alliance!

We are looking for players that are skilled at their class and play the following Classes/Specs

DPS- Hunter, Ele, Boomkin, Arc/Frost Mage, Demo/Destro Warlock, Rogue, Ret, BM/WW Monk
Healer- Disc Priest, Resto Druid, MW Monk
FC- Guardian Druid

In the past I have opened up recruitment in various guilds and usually fairly open to inviting most players that would like to join. This will not be the case for this guild. I am looking for skilled, self motivated players that are interested in group queuing into pug games and bettering themselves individually as well as in a team setting! I am doing this in hopes to increase the overall play/competitiveness that alliance will be able to bring into the pug WSG scene!

Don't be discouraged if you are not accepted into the guild, I am selecting players that will mesh with the core players from the guild!

If you are interested in joining the guild, contact me on Twinkinfo or on WoW (Fearthebuns)!

Last edited by a moderator:
In hopes to increase quality of pug games, i am opening up YSBIV (You See Back in Vaniller) more publicly to players that would like to join! Originally this guild was made for me and a few buddies just to hangout and queue when we play alliance, but i would like to take the guild a step further. We will not be premading at this point (honestly not sure if at all), this is solely being made to increase quality of pugs for alliance!

We are looking for players that are skilled at their class and play the following Classes/Specs

DPS- Hunter, Ele, Boomkin, Arc Mage, Destro Warlock, Rogue/Arms War/Prot Paly (Exceptionally good at class, I need to know you personally for those 3) BM Monk
Healer- Disc Priest, Resto Druid, H Pal, MW Monk
FC- BM Monk, Guardian Druid, Prot Warrior

In the past I have opened up recruitment in various guilds and usually fairly open to inviting most players that would like to join. This will not be the case for this guild. I am looking for skilled, self motivated players that are interested in group queuing into pug games and bettering themselves individually as well as in a team setting! I am doing this in hopes to increase the overall play/competitiveness that alliance will be able to bring into the pug scene and hold their own!

Don't be discouraged if you are not accepted into the guild, I am selecting players that i feel will mesh with the core players i play with/motives of extending the guild to public!

If you are interested in joining the guild, contact me on Twinkinfo or on WoW (Fearthebuns)!

Edit! If you are considering rerolling/making new toon for this do it sooner than later, few of us making new toons and going to do random dungeons etc

Why is this not in the appropriate sub-forum? What makes you think that this deserves to be in this section unlike the hundreds of other guild recruitment threads?

Think the motive behind the guild effects everyone who plays 19s, especially those on alliance side, and posting this here gives a larger audience of people who may be interested in joining. Alliance pugs really need a boost. Can be moved if needed!

Think the motive behind the guild effects everyone who plays 19s, especially those on alliance side, and posting this here gives a larger audience of people who may be interested in joining. Alliance pugs really need a boost. Can be moved if needed!

People who may be interested in joining would have come across this thread regardless had it been in the proper section. It's titled 'Guild Recruitment' for a reason.

Myself, I rarely look in the guild recruitment section, only the main forums. As HB stated, by posting it here it will reach a wider audience. And it has, at least by one.
Now, once in a blue moon I will join guilds with one of my twinks. As prefer to keep them unguilded. I believe my only guilded twink is in MiC(Made in China). Now, unfortunately, HB is not recruiting the class/spec that I play. Otherwise I might even give it a whirl.
/cheers

I have an Alliance rogue that I'd probably be willing to transfer to play with you guys. If not rogue, I could roll an ele sham :)

Attachments

• 3648953.jpg
    3648953.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 123
I'm on EU but i wish you all the best with your guild :) GO 19s!

I was looking to get into the 19 bracket, this seems as good of sign as any.
I know you said this is only for QoL for pugs, but as long as I'm queuing with multiple people I wouldn't mind filling with what ever is needed. Biggest interest is in lock/war/monk/shaman. I don't have too much experience with premades, only messed around with 19/29 early tbc and had a blast. Played with a few friends towards the end playing an fc drood. I'd say I'm a quality player and I learn quickly, let me know if you're interested. :D

I would be interested in rolling a new character. I can fund myself and have played games with your mage in 19s over this past summer. I know of most of the people in the roster of your guild as well. Would be stupid to pass this up so let me know if you are interested. I'll probably be rolling a hunter or boomy. Have had some fun with them recently.

Bump! Updated OP! Get in contact with me through a private message here on TI! Best way to get grab my attention!

Users who are viewing this thread