You just can't farm things in peace can you?

Tom Ganks

Was about to farm imps for legion BOES and I find an entire lvl 50 moonkin multibox farm going on. Sucks to be f2p

edit: there's actually 8 of em.

xdPUoWy.png

that person is actually using all chromie times several times a day i see multi 50 druids farming there 60k an hour i assume since 20s are around 30k an hour

edit: ^ with multibox

Editx2: about 4 people on my friends list are already doing this or are working on their druids. It's by far the best way to make gold in the game imho.

This spot is going to get nerf and my concern is that so will the greens like the murloc cave in highmountain the first patch of Legion.

1 person can turn this spot into 10 accounts for free and the journey of such a thing is very fun tbh. Blizzard needs to nerf this or they might see a hit to the AH and wow token markets.

the upper limit of this spot in well above 80k gold an hour with enough druids.
im sure you can game it even further with phasing or layering to farm with more druids

I mostly want greens for disenchanting but purples are an added benefit

WM is an option but even then might still be farmed and duh getting ganked by questing 50s sucks

lol getting ganked by lvl 50 bots auto targeting sucks worse

Last edited by a moderator:
Well..... I turned warmode on.....

h1EqnoL.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve seen some random druids from time to time while wondering around for a week or so in some random locations. Might need to report them if they can’t answer a question.

The weird thing is that whenever the person tags something on the latest image I posted, the mob gets greyed out like I can't loot it. I thought that same faction tagging allows shared loot? wtf?

Wow, I didn't think this spot would be so well remembered. I was farming there just a day or two ago, but it gets boring even with the gold grey drops and green BoEs you get. I wanted to see what the purple drops scaled to at lvl 50, but then I remembered how long it took to get a single drop. It is interesting that so many gold farmers are abusing party sync to go into chromie time. I guess level 50 normal phase was too populated by other farmers.

Thankfully, I have a few other spots I can use, but still dang with so many players using so many accounts to farm every single phase of a good farming spot is probably why things get nerfed so fast. I could understand maybe a party of 5 in one phase, but 15 in every phase seems a bit much heh. I have a feeling this is more bots than just multi boxers however, but even still, thats a ton of accounts.

Yeah, the most popular spots are taken already by bots unfortunately. If you have a druid, you can moonfire spam as well to tag the mobs, but I don't know how other classes can keep up

Yeah, the most popular spots are taken already by bots unfortunately. If you have a druid, you can moonfire spam as well to tag the mobs, but I don't know how other classes can keep up
Monk is extremely good as well because they can place their aggro guardian down, it was often used in legion farms as well. I would also be careful to not get mistaken as a bot if your in the area with them, that would be bad.

I whispered one of the guys when i was in a similar situation and he's let me leech off of him for two days, solid bro too

Users who are viewing this thread