US yo

saxxon

saxxon
Founder
i dont normally make these kinds of posts but thank oyu every one in this twinkign community for this epic event i had a blast big ups to GSC and SR and all the other teams that competed to make it a sick touranment was a very fun time

i hope that twinking doesnt end here either and i know a lot of people will see it as such but i promise you that twinking will go on

and to pizza, you have been a friend and a motivator for me for a very long time and i know youre hanging up the gloves but i hope one day you will return to twinking and i have a very good feeling you will

anyway this isnt a big shoutout thread or anything just a random quick shit post i thought id make thanks again to everyone and an extra big thank you to blackout/lindenkron/conq for organizing such an amazing and smooth ddoss free event.

No I can't take it, DONT DO THIS TO ME BB ;( If twinking dies I die. Wtf is this Muhammad Ali shit? Pizza you and Saxx are one of the only dudes that really keep me going. If you guys leave there is no seriousness left inside of me for this game. Please guys I don't want this amazingness to die out. I love playing 19s to death. It is the ONLY actual bracket with a big yearly tournament. I may be wrong because I don't give 2 fucks about other brackets. Phobia is leaving too, who else is left? Fucking CONQ??? Oh no, please God help me... Don't leave me with this bafoon (no offense) I can't think of anyone else I actually respect in this bracket besides trendy (who told me he might leave 19s cause it's dying) and maybe snug. Even though I haven't known you guys from the beginning, and you probably don't even care for me.... I don't know where I was going with that, but anyways... IF you guys stay for a little bit more, maybe we will get a life saver in legion, according to Conq it will be advertisement. We can still do wargames with the ACTUAL Twinks, it will just be more difficult. I probably will stop playing WoW and go back to trickshotting in CoD if this all goes downhill. I just wish the best to everyone that has made this an amazing experience for me and others, and maybe we will all come back to the gulch Some day. Thank you so much for everything, - Captain

Many people(not all) don't just "quit WoW" after playing it for so long. You have to ween yourself off of it. Due to WoW's addictive nature it is very difficult to just leave and never ever think about it again. Or have the urge to play it again. There is nothing wrong with playing it a few hours hours a week. You just can't let it get to the point where you let it control your life. Just as with many things, the key is moderation as opposed to overindulgence.

At any rate, it seems many had a great time with the TC. I personally saw room for improvement for next year. After all, we do want to make it bigger, betTER, STRONGER!
@Conq should start an "improvements TC '17" thread right now while the TC 16 is fresh in everyone's mind.

Have a great week everyone!

Last edited:
No I can't take it, DONT DO THIS TO ME BB ;( If twinking dies I die. Wtf is this Muhammad Ali shit? Pizza you and Saxx are one of the only dudes that really keep me going. If you guys leave there is no seriousness left inside of me for this game. Please guys I don't want this amazingness to die out. I love playing 19s to death. It is the ONLY actual bracket with a big yearly tournament. I may be wrong because I don't give 2 fucks about other brackets. Phobia is leaving too, who else is left? ducking CONQ??? Oh no, please God help me... Don't leave me with this bafoon (no offense) I can't think of anyone else I actually respect in this bracket besides trendy (who told me he might leave 19s cause it's dying) and maybe snug. Even though I haven't known you guys from the beginning, and you probably don't even care for me.... I don't know where I was going with that, but anyways... IF you guys stay for a little bit more, maybe we will get a life saver in legion, according to Conq it will be advertisement. We can still do wargames with the ACTUAL Twinks, it will just be more difficult. I probably will stop playing WoW and go back to trickshotting in CoD if this all goes downhill. I just wish the best to everyone that has made this an amazing experience for me and others, and maybe we will all come back to the gulch Some day. Thank you so much for everything, - Captain
Get a life lol

Users who are viewing this thread