Yo... people still play?????

~Iz~

OG
Hey guys and gals. Long time no see. For those of you that remember me, I was once a mildly internet famous hunter from the vanilla / BC days of Vengeance... then I came back to play a mediocre rogue carried by gear some time in Cata... Then I quit for pretty much good.

Anyway.... since its release, I've played diablo 3 like crazy off and on, but am pretty bored now-a-days. So basically wondering if good ol' WoW is worth picking up for a bit if only to play a twink on?

Oh - and the only reason I sort of had interest to post here and come back aside from video game boredom, is that Mocha sent me a message asking to take down my "Curley" video from forever ago noting that it had started getting posted again.... I've always thought Curley was a little shit, so unless that's changed, it may just stay up for the time being.

Anyway, HI MOCHA! How's it going man?

-Iz

Hey guys and gals. Long time no see. For those of you that remember me, I was once a mildly internet famous hunter from the vanilla / BC days of Vengeance... then I came back to play a mediocre rogue carried by gear some time in Cata... Then I quit for pretty much good.

Anyway.... since its release, I've played diablo 3 like crazy off and on, but am pretty bored now-a-days. So basically wondering if good ol' WoW is worth picking up for a bit if only to play a twink on?

Oh - and the only reason I sort of had interest to post here and come back aside from video game boredom, is that Mocha sent me a message asking to take down my "Curley" video from forever ago noting that it had started getting posted again.... I've always thought Curley was a little shit, so unless that's changed, it may just stay up for the time being.

-Iz

OMG THAT VIDEO. I saw it when it was originally posted and I was NEVER able to find it again.

Love it!!!

Don't mind Dradform, the guy can't find the blood in his salt stream.

Îz @ Rexxar - Community - World of Warcraft

Okay... so I have a few days free to see if I like this game again... how much work do I have to do to get up to speed on my rogue.

4:20pm post

Few options, if you have blackened defias chest, you can get the rest of the pieces and that's bis 5/5. +5 attack power to gloves, +2 stats to chest, minor speed to boots. If you can't get 5/5 blackened defias, go for Boa chest or Gloomshroud, Gloomshroud is technically bis but very hard to obtain, 2 shadowfangs or shadowfang and boa 1h if you cbf farming a fang and use elemental force enchant(relatively easy to farm nowadays), 5/5 agi stam 5 crit belt from dungeon satchels, gloves of the fang unless you can get metalworking gloves, boa legs. change bracer chant to attack power too. you can get new chants for cape/neck/rings called gift chants, they're hella op, get Gift of Versatility, especially for cape.

Is it realy active? *.* i would love you all!

Oh. Hehe.. Is it active in us or in eu? *hope for eu*

both

-Iz

Hai Iznvm

Big fan since long time!

Hey Tence - are you the same Tence that was once on Rexxar?

Also- few questions -
-My chest had the old 4 stats enchant and it downgraded to +3 stats - but I bought the peerless and put it on my BOA chest - it gives 2 stats... if I get a gloomshroud, should I get the old 4 stats enchant again? Or am I in some weird grandfathered category
-My shoulders have the old zandalar enchant (30 AP) - I got a new pair of shoulders and put the shoulder enchant on it, but it seems like 2 less AP, but I gain that small addition of crit - whats the consensus on this?
-I have several gloves of fang an metalworking gloves - Crusher vs agi or just get both for whatever?
-Versatility gifts???? - I looked at them on the AH and they are all several thousand gold - be it those just may be highly priced. When I quit like 2.5 years ago, I gave most my gold and shit to people - so how necessary are these?
-I only have one shadowfang, but I have a few skelly clubs - are these useful for the proc or should I just offhand a boa?

-Weirdly, the game seems to have lost some BoAs of mine with discountinued enchants... this normal?
-Lizardscale cloak vs BoA?

-What's the leg armor scale to at our level - does it make BoA better than Smelting Pants / Defias? (I don't have a Defias armor)
-If I had a Tunic of Westfall ages ago, does blizz still restore shit?
-I see people using Defias belt (6/4) but I have the monkey vigorous belt (6/6) - how does it fair against the 5/5/5 belt - also have that.

I also have tons of quest daggers and stuff that used to be good... is it safe to just vendor that crap now?

I may have more questions.... it's been over 2 years. I logged on earlier and everything was so different and I didn't have the time to figure it out yet... this week possibly.

Peerless is BiS over all other stats to chest chants as it actually gives +2 while others (even those saying +3) only actually give +1.

Crusher on gloves (AP=Agi).

The new gift chants are completely necessary, hustle or grind the gold for them (crystals are usually cheaper to buy and its 4 per chant if you can find an enchanter).

Blizz won't restore your tunic as its probably from over a few months ago.

All other questions I would shoot to an xp rogue, or hit up the many rogue threads up now (Saxxons "New BiS", etc.)

WB

Users who are viewing this thread