The relevant bits to twinks (I may well forget some):

- F2P (shoutout 20s lmao :p) & not P2W
- PvE server
- Wrath client
- Option to disable XP gain
- Arena queue option
- BGs as low as 2v2 WSG & 4v4 AB, up to usual cap 10v10 & 15v15. BG Weekends
- Serious AGM competition as it is BiS every bracket so far
- Multiboxing <=5 characters allowed, although I am told there are some restrictions
- Free respecs
- Has been capping every x9 level (50-59 releasing 2nd Oct), will cap 60 & progressively raid before 61-64
- Has RAF for 2x levelling, although 1x is damn fast in Wrath. XP in BGs
- We all suspect BoE droprates are increased, perhaps for some bugtesting purpose.
- Low PvP population, although /who works & currently capping 1k concurrent

Caveats: I play here & am biased towards it. Last time I played a private server was 2016, and this is my first time in Wrath in 11 years. I am also dogshit at PvP.

I play on chromie, my main there is an undead priest named selen. Its a fun little server to play on. Reminds me q bit of primalwow.

All private servers start as "not p2w" and gradually add p2w services and mechanics to "keep the server alive" and fully force the players to accept whatever bullshit they feed us with.

All private servers start as "not p2w" and gradually add p2w services and mechanics to "keep the server alive" and fully force the players to accept whatever bullshit they feed us with.
you know of nothing how pservers actually work if thats your opinion of it.

Pretty hyped for 50-59 on oct2 as well, if anyone wants to grind uot dungeons and stuff with me just hit me up.

Yo... Now that I've learned my class, I can confirm this server is a straight up twink's paradise. Be the biggest fish in a tiny pond! Know the jumps? You are invincible in WSG. The ratio of PvPrs to PvErs in BGs is like 1:2 at best, nearly all of them backpedal around & don't know their class, nor strategies for defending a base or capping a flag. Plenty of ungeared ppl coming in for their cheap honor gear.
I mean, it's PvP in a fundamentally PvE game, and on a RPPvE server to boot. The economy also has a metric boatload of gold & items circulating, so FAPs are under a gold, rarely above mats price. All the PvErs capped at low levels for so long have maxx'd profession levels & collected every recipe, and like I say we are all flush with gold, so w/e consumables you want are cheap.
Perhaps Blackrock is the Wrath server for a challenge, haven't tried it yet, but ChromieCraft is for stomping PvErs, & they take it in stride better than me as a PvPer tbh.

Bgs are a bit rough for heals/casters ( not including warlock) without sp enchants and stuff, while melee get agi and the more enterprising crusader enchants up. Still lots of fun though and yeah most people don't know any jumps which is funny.

Users who are viewing this thread