XPOFF's Most Valuable Players

Zeiren

we're all gonna make it
Administrator
Who is the Most Valuable Player on XPOFF?

The XPOFF staff team is delighted to announce the reintroduction of the MVP system from Twinkinfo. This will take place every 3 months or so.

The staff will identify these individuals and we invite our community to offer their nominations here in this thread.

This is to recognize members of the community that you find are the most helpful on the forums or in-game.

Rules
  • Members can only nominate one person. Members that are caught cheating will be temporarily banned.
  • You must have a reason for the individual you are nominating.
  • You cannot nominate yourself.
  • You can nominate staff members.
  • Members caught of vote manipulation risk having their account(s) permanently banned.
  • All members considered for nomination must be active members of the community and must have been online at least three weeks prior to the creation of the poll.
  • Spam, negative comments, or any off topic posts in this thread will be deleted and result in a warning.
  • This thread will be enforced. The purpose of this thread is to commend the good of those in our community.
Rewards

full

• Golden 'MVP' badge with a star trophy.
  • One of a kind blue user color.
  • New trophy.
  • Unlock access to GIF Avatars, ability edit custom title, and Lounge Access.
  • This reward will last indefinitely.
The staff will choose among the nominees by considering their feats, contributions, character, either on the forums and or in-game, as described in their nomination.

Deadline for nominations are March 9th.

The poll will close automatically on March 9, 2018 at 9:00 PM PST.

Questions? Don't hesitate to open a conversation with me or post them in this thread!

The XPOFF staff reserves the right to update, change or replace any part of the contents, such as the rules and schedule, by posting updates and or changes in this thread.

Nominate daboo because of his guild efforts and i nominate myself bc I'm the best 19 surv hunter so vote for me

Or daboo but vote for me

every 19 surv is the best 19 surv
All 19 survs are op. This is true. Some things do separate them, however.

- latency
- movement
- awareness
- objective play
- pet utilization
- anticipation
- teamwork

Since this is supposed to be a serious thread, I won't sarcastically nominate @anonymous (seriously tho, that guy posts in like every thread)...

I'll second the nominations for both @Donor and @icehawk . Both have very active on the forums and helpful not only in their primary f2p/vet area, but also in the greater 20-29 and even 10-19 forums. Especially with researching and testing BoE scaling.

in all honesty nobody deserves MVP atm, there's no activity on this site and hasnt been since december

the only events happening is being set up by @Warlord Daboo but its more guild events than community events

no wargames happening, except 3 games on saturday set up by @whatmynameis and some other guild leader who i forgot name of

seems like @Nitten19 is setting up some more but that wont happen until after deadline closes

in my personal opinion the only person making moves and building excitement to actually play wow is @Mvq with his private servers which unfortunately have been let down and fallen apart due to developers and him losing focus due to other things, but his cata server reopening announcement is the only thing me and a handful of others are looking forward to, but again none of this will be done before deadline ends

imo this is the worst time to ask people to pick a mvp

giving someone mvp because they posted information about gear scaling in an expansion where gear doesnt matter is ridiculous and a joke, dont do that

nobody has done anything successful for the community in the last 3 months, nobody is mvp.

Users who are viewing this thread