XPOff Stats not working for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Learnrogue

Legend
Could anyone help me get onto the stats page. It gives me “500: Internal Service Error” messages whenever I enter my 29, and then it’s information is blank, yet it links to my armory... I don’t know why this happens, but I’d love to see my stats.

Please help, the leaderboards are an incredible aspect created by this community. I’ve been a part of it on this character since 2013, and I’d love to be represented on there.
[doublepost=1539072734,1539071334][/doublepost]I’ve been testing out why this is the case, and I receive these errors for any 29s that could contest the leaderboards.

All of my hardly used 29s and new 29s work fine...

Ur blacklisted. Racism site.
Honestly for what? If this is actually the case, then to me this is just a way XPoff controls the perception of the 29 community. I suppose this could have been the act of one singular person, or the collective few people that code the website.

I have never posted or said anything rasict on these forums; I mean I don’t in real life and in WoW, that’s obviously not something I do . Anyone who I would feel strongly enough to want to be offensive too, I wouldn’t even waste my time on, like y’all realize this is just a game right?

If this is just how it is, I’ll accept it because it just serves to take away from the creditibility of the people who did this to my account, and the mission of this community.

I just hope this isn’t true, because I really enjoyed the credibility this website brought to the 29 community as a whole.
[doublepost=1539080977,1539080639][/doublepost]If anyone of authority in XPoff staff resolves this, I’ll donate to the site or pay you personally $100.00 .

I’ll donate $200.00 if the person who sited me in the first place has their name disclosed.

I got Venmo, squarecash, and Bitcoin. Anyone can message me with information, I’ll be paying $25.00 to people who provide insightful information if I can’t get a clean cut answer.

This is pretty interesting! It’s like illumati, but broke people and in virtual reality haha

Last edited:
Haha not even sure what UD means. It is a rogue though my friend.

I got work and school today, but I got funds ready to be thrown away and this can be a quick way for xpoff to make money for their website, or y’all. Wether that be using the $25.00 for your next chipotle burrito binge, for your down payment on your dream house, or for your next wow token. <3

Maybe get your girl flowers and a cheap bottle of wine? You feel

Also, if any of y’all are cool enough to actually go and solve this with me, add me on btag so we can shred some up on our 29s. Anyone who stands against deception is a friend of mine

Last edited:
I tried with a lot of different ones, all of which have like 75k+ honorable kills and GFed gear. All specs, races, and realms.

I also tried a few that are recently created 29s that have no chance to even skim the leaderboards, all of those work. Including a rogue I tested

To me it seems like the website is filtered to sort characters that have higher statistics(ones that can displace people who have been on the leaderboards for ages) into some other object, that nullifies their inclusion in the data of the XPoff leaderboards.

It’s like you either aren’t relevant in the eyes of the people who spend their time and money running these forums, or you are and then are either seen as a threat or friend. It seems like some sort of whitelist system could be in place
[doublepost=1539084692,1539083366][/doublepost]I have GFed gear, but I’m not listed as GFed. That alone proves my point that any “non-relevant” users(people who haven’t donated or gotten to know the people in control) aren’t just inherently granted anything based upon merit alone. To you guys who don’t know me, XPoff staff has the ability to paint me however they like to benefit them, or just for their own amusement.

Nothing is automatic and truly free, you must be known, and by the right people, being the select staff members and highly active members of these forums.

I don’t know any of the staff, and I can imagine they are all pretty sick people, but occurances like this aren’t entirely rare within the domain of this website.

Last edited:
The site has been buggy for months dipshit. It doesn't work for a lot of people and it hasn't been maintained for ages so it'll probably still be fucked for a while longer unless anyone steps up.

The site has been buggy for months dipshit. It doesn't work for a lot of people and it hasn't been maintained for ages so it'll probably still be fucked for a while longer unless anyone steps up.

I’m a computer science major, I’m not thinking of it like some mysterious entity. People who choose to ignore it as a possibility either don’t want to believe this could be the case, or are just lacking the understanding of computer coding
[doublepost=1539086607,1539085507][/doublepost]If the site is truly that busted, I’d love to see if I could get my hands on the source code for those apps.

If it works for some, but not for others, it’s less of a bug, and more like intelligent design.

The people who created those leaderboards are obviously capable programmers and website developers.

The error code I got is consistent with some sort of barrier that caused an error communicating my profile information to the websites data base, because it had to pass through some sort of initiation process and failed. If I tried enough 29s, and saw consistencies with who I got error messages for, then it would be statistically improbable that some artificial filter didn’t exist.

Perhaps, the error is originating from the fact the PvP data of my 29 extends as far back as cata, and maybe that information isn’t available/in the wrong format? Either way, other 29s that I used to play with/against are on the leaderboards, and so I find that possibility fairly low

Last edited:
I tried with a lot of different ones, all of which have like 75k+ honorable kills and GFed gear. All specs, races, and realms.

I also tried a few that are recently created 29s that have no chance to even skim the leaderboards, all of those work. Including a rogue I tested

To me it seems like the website is filtered to sort characters that have higher statistics(ones that can displace people who have been on the leaderboards for ages) into some other object, that nullifies their inclusion in the data of the XPoff leaderboards.

It’s like you either aren’t relevant in the eyes of the people who spend their time and money running these forums, or you are and then are either seen as a threat or friend. It seems like some sort of whitelist system could be in place
[doublepost=1539084692,1539083366][/doublepost]I have GFed gear, but I’m not listed as GFed. That alone proves my point that any “non-relevant” users(people who haven’t donated or gotten to know the people in control) aren’t just inherently granted anything based upon merit alone. To you guys who don’t know me, XPoff staff has the ability to paint me however they like to benefit them, or just for their own amusement.

Nothing is automatic and truly free, you must be known, and by the right people, being the select staff members and highly active members of these forums.

I don’t know any of the staff, and I can imagine they are all pretty sick people, but occurances like this aren’t entirely rare within the domain of this website.
Maybe ur just not impressive enough to be listed, all of us have GF’d chars from 10 years ago

Maybe ur just not impressive enough to be listed, all of us have GF’d chars from 10 years ago

I would love to find out, but maybe it’s the fact people like you think inclusion in the leaderboard is impressive at all? It’s hardly an honorable feat, considering the wasted time accumulating a lot of the stats. For me it’s just more of the fact I have seen patterns amongst the players that have success submitting to the leaderboards and the ones that don’t. It’s a super cool feature and I just want to have the chance to beat anyone for any place, but all the characters I’ve tried to add that could get a “500: Internal Service Error”

If you do have a character from that long ago, I say try to submit it if you haven’t and see if it works, then try one that’s just as long ago, but has hardly any play time.

My main point is the people are are on the leaderboards are all the ones who are either in guilds with staff members, friends with them, or ones who have been known forever.

I have 37 days played on my 29 rogue, and ~800 WSG games played, and over 6000 duels. Maybe I wouldn’t be top 10, but I would for sure be able to get there within a month if I wanted too at my current starting point.
The point is, I could come outta nowhere and be on the top 10, which maybe is what they are trying to avoid.

First off you lil crybaby. Youre the one complaining about the stat leaderboard.. Second, you have 75k hks a 70% win ratio and think ur legion gear is some sort of crazy GF’d thing. Youre bad. Youre not on the leaderboard because your bad. No ones coluding against you. No ones picking sides on the LB’s youre just not good enough/played long enough to be someone impressive. Youre just a legion geared 29 rogue who bought a BvB. You literally arent worth the stat leaderboard

First off you lil crybaby. Youre the one complaining about the stat leaderboard.. Second, you have 75k hks a 70% win ratio and think ur legion gear is some sort of crazy GF’d thing. Youre bad. Youre not on the leaderboard because your bad. No ones coluding against you. No ones picking sides on the LB’s youre just not good enough/played long enough to be someone impressive. Youre just a legion geared 29 rogue who bought a BvB. You literally arent worth the stat leaderboard

Idk why you are getting so angry! It amuses me to be honest as I’m sitting on the toilet observing shit coming out of two ends, my ass and your mouth.

Jokes aside, legion gear is a joke if you think that’s GFed. I don’t have 75k HK because I have a life, and my win loss isn’t something I care about, because I prefer to grind out each game no matter the outcome.
I have BvB, Vibroblade, +12 parachute cloak, I had charged gear of the monkey and emisinary cuffs, Petrospill leggings, blackened defies chest to name a few.

I have no desire to be a cry baby, which is why I’d bring it up to the attention of everyone. I’d rather get answers then take anything as “how it is” or just “buggy”. You sound more like you’re trying to distract anyone reading this from the possibility of the whole thing.

Maybe you should let staff answer, your opinion is inconsequential and meaningless to me haha.

If it really is that bugged, it can be fixed, by me even.

If it’s not it’s rigged.

It’s that simple. Keep your confused emotions outta the conversation Opek, whoever you are

Idk why you are getting so angry! It amuses me to be honest as I’m sitting on the toilet observing shit coming out of two ends, my ass and your mouth.

Jokes aside, legion gear is a joke if you think that’s GFed. I don’t have 75k HK because I have a life, and my win loss isn’t something I care about, because I prefer to grind out each game no matter the outcome.
I have BvB, Vibroblade, +12 parachute cloak, I had charged gear of the monkey and emisinary cuffs, Petrospill leggings, blackened defies chest to name a few.

I have no desire to be a cry baby, which is why I’d bring it up to the attention of everyone. I’d rather get answers then take anything as “how it is” or just “buggy”. You sound more like you’re trying to distract anyone reading this from the possibility of the whole thing.

Maybe you should let staff answer, your opinion is inconsequential and meaningless to me haha.

If it really is that bugged, it can be fixed, by me even.

If it’s not it’s rigged.

It’s that simple. Keep your confused emotions outta the conversation Opek, whoever you are
Ur trash

its been broken for 20s for ever

or at least it has been for me

Opek, I’ll give you a chance to back up yourself with displaying off yourself IRL, or a lowly duel in WoW.

Either way, I just am better than you?
To a point where I know you might get hurt, judging by the insecurity you exude upon this random forum. Like this is a safe place for you to feel like you matter, don’t make me feel like I need to remind you of just how insignificant your existence is to me or the entirety of the world :/

Being mean to people like you is usually something I frown upon, because God knows the last thing you need is more hate in your life

Ridiculous responses from users, I can see why this thread was closed.

The site has been buggy since pre-patch and was scheduled to be fixed sometime after the Twink Cup. It's probably going to be outsourced, so it might take longer than expected.

Remaining closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread