Xpoff priv server

vegeta

Royal Member
So they just completely gave up or whats going on? Donated for a server that lasted 3 days because nobody was willing to spend time working on it?

Thnx bb, please keep me updated, not really tryna play retail anymore so this is my last shot for wow

Thnx bb, please keep me updated, not really tryna play retail anymore so this is my last shot for wow
I will do my best, I don't know much of the technical stuff happening right now, just that they are working on it.

Only 27 bucks, i wouldnt want it back regardless i just wanted to know what happened :( Ill donate for the cause still once its back up, idk if they found a dev yet or what

@Conq can you ask and update us on what kind of "work" they're doing? Seems pointless to me to keep the audience in the dark.

@Conq can you ask and update us on what kind of "work" they're doing? Seems pointless to me to keep the audience in the dark.

Complete overhaul.
Most of the issues people had are being addressed and a new light is being shined upon the entire project.
I really think anyone who had issues before won't have much to complain about when it rebirths. It'll be refreshing :)

Complete overhaul.
Most of the issues people had are being addressed and a new light is being shined upon the entire project.
I really think anyone who had issues before won't have much to complain about when it rebirths. It'll be refreshing :)

Awesome to hear! Do you guys have an EXPECTED date to be done by?

The last question was for lanky right?

Well shit if you guys ever want to have a couple normal players make toons and test before official release let me know!

I talked to him the other day, will be talking again soon.
just fyi he had worked almost a year on the project and had the server ready to go, just never got around to releasing it cuz he got married and stuff :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread