XP On from F2P to Sub

Please have pity on a noob lol. Just needing the "XP For Dummies" version explained to me to prevent a heart-break.

So right now I am a Vet (active sub, twinking all out as I can through AH etc, then right before my sub runs out I turn back on XP. I then play for days/weeks/months. Then one day I decide to re-sub and then log back on to my lvl 20. Will I all of a sudden DING DING DING lvl 35, or am I safe to log in and switch XP off?

the 2 things you're going to be working around are this:
- turning on exp to get into populated bgs when unsubbed is wonky, do it while subbed.
- ceasing to gain exp when your sub runs out is wonky. recommended practice is to log out for about an hour after it expires and kill a small exp test mob to verify before proceeding. other things like mail access will indicate you're unsubbed but exp can still be earned.

Last edited:
the 2 things you're going to be working around are this:
- turning on exp to get into populated bgs when unsubbed is wonky, do it while subbed.
- ceasing to gain exp when your sub runs out is wonky. recommended practice is to log out for about an hour after it expires and kill a small exp test mob to verify before proceeding.

To be even safer can do on an alt rather than main twink

Users who are viewing this thread