EU+US XP on and XP off merge

Lanky

meraki
So today, was doing some bgs and got vs a horde team that was full of xp on players, alliance side had xp off. So the merge is already happening or some kind of mistake by blizzard?

Look at ally team.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_061216_222022.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_061216_222022.jpg
    336.4 KB · Views: 316
I really hope this is not intended and that they are actually bugging. I would hate to see locked grps vs unlocked grps in legion.

Edit: Nvm, forgot about ilvl in legion, just sucks now then. Or maybe if u look skillwise...

Started queing some, que time stays approx same.

Germans tend to do retarded premades at endgame and i suspect this is just one of those , "lets get together and pwn guys".

Unlocking xp and gonna try to que if we end up in same bgs.

I really hope this is not intended and that they are actually bugging. I would hate to see locked grps vs unlocked grps in legion.

Edit: Nvm, forgot about ilvl in legion, just sucks now then. Or maybe if u look skillwise...
Even tho gearwise next expansion ppl will be more equal, the skillgap between twinks and lvlers is very high. Even the braindead 29's will stomp the lvlers.

xpon
while xpoff boys getting pop

Allright i work tomorrow so cba sitting and waiting.

tl;dr dont get your hopes up, imho just crazy germans doing their crazy things

That is going to happen in Legion. There is going to be TONs of premade XPlocked groups vs unlocked pugs. That is how "twinking" will survive.

Cheerio!!

What sort of twink are you ahahahahaha

While this may be a bug right now (pre-7.0) it's intended for Legion. Blizz already stated that XPOff is re-merging with XPOn come Legion.

What sort of twink are you ahahahahaha
I'm the kind of twink who wants to face other twinks and not lvlers. I like the fact that they are merging xp on and off but I want the grps to be mixed with both and not xp on in one grp and xp off in another. That's a disaster imo.

While this may be a bug right now (pre-7.0) it's intended for Legion. Blizz already stated that XPOff is re-merging with XPOn come Legion.
Yeh, I heard about the merge but I did not expect the groups to be xp on vs xp off, I expected them to be mixed with xp on and xp off players like the old days.

Even tho gearwise next expansion ppl will be more equal, the skillgap between twinks and lvlers is very high. Even the braindead 29's will stomp the lvlers.

This is such a stupid argument. There are plenty of skilled pvpers who only play in exp-on and never touch exp-off. I've done 1000's of exp-on skirmishes in the 90-99 bracket for example and I've run into a large number of players with the arena master title. There's almost zero arena master twinks out there (yes they exist, but not many).

Most of the truly hardcore and skilled pvpers never set foot in exp-off. They will however level alts through exp-on pvp.

This is such a stupid argument. There are plenty of skilled pvpers who only play in exp-on and never touch exp-off. I've done 1000's of exp-on skirmishes in the 90-99 bracket for example and I've run into a large number of players with the arena master title. There's almost zero arena master twinks out there (yes they exist, but not many).

Most of the truly hardcore and skilled pvpers never set foot in exp-off. They will however level alts through exp-on pvp.

They may have some "skill" but it wont be the correct skill, theres a high chance they wont know jumps / shortcuts in bgs such as wsg which will make it easy to 3 cap there ass. I play xp on 10-19 WSG almost everyday and people cant follow jumps and end up getting left behind.

I'm talking about 10-19, 20-29... Not 90-99 Idc about that bracket. Have u ever even played 10-19 xpon?

I level my new twinks in the 10-19 xp ons. That way I get my 500 honor for my battle standard. And already have it for XPoff games. There are many "twinks" that play in XPon games. Many people premade as well. From my observations, most of the premades are rogue and feral combos. There are quite a few that know jumps. I have had people follow me over fences and up stumps trying to kill me. It is pretty obvious that some experienced people are playing XPon games.

Have a wonderful day!

Users who are viewing this thread