1. Hey Guest! We would appreciate it if you took the time to follow our new Twitter Account, the staff is working hard to make it a central hub for the latest news and content from XPOFF so through us a follow @ https://twitter.com/xpoff_website
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest! Along with allowing public access to the over 800,000 messages on the Twinkinfo.com Archive, we've also now enabled posting so users are free to reminisce and reflect together on our collective history. Threads that are made active once more will be moved outside of the Archive and into a more recent sub-forum. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice

US xp off at 100 / no legion threads?

Discussion in 'Level 100-109' started by sevenohseven, Jul 5, 2017.

Share This Page

1. sevenohseven

sevenohseven Veteran

donde esta? looking for an armory thread to see what average ilvl is and gear list etc. im assuming with legion its 4 pieces of 800 then pvp gear (740 in bg's?) to fill in the rest plus artifact weapon.

2. DeLindsay

DeLindsay 10s4Lyf

Sounds about right yeah.

3. MyPerfection

MyPerfection | Abidias Asylum |

It's almost identical to 99s. So 4x800 + BoEs without losing your armor bonus | HFC Mythic | Kazzak.

A paladin for example would look like this:
    Head - 753+ Boe | Mythic Warforged
    Neck - 753+ Boe | Mythic Warforged | Kazzak
    Shoulder - 741+ Mythic Warforged
    Cloak - 753+ Boe | Mythic Warforged | Kazzak
    Chest - 800 Quest
    Wrist - 741+ Mythic Warforged | Kazzak
    Hands - 800 Quest
    Belt - 800 Quest
    Legs - 800 Quest
    Boots - 753+ Boe | Mythic Warforged
    Ring 1 - 753+ Boe | Mythic Warforged
    Ring 2 - 753+ Boe | Mythic Warforged
    Trinket 1 - 753+ Boe | Mythic Warforged | Kazzak
    Trinket 2 - 753+ Boe | Mythic Warforged | Kazzak
    Weapon - Artifact

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    ShinyHero likes this.
  4. Syrayeda

Syrayeda Member

icehawk and ShinyHero like this.
  5. OP
    sevenohseven

sevenohseven Veteran

sorry if it was unclear i was looking for armory threads like the ones we have for other brackets to look up gear etc for 100's. there should be 2 lists one with and one without legion gear.

6. DeLindsay

DeLindsay 10s4Lyf

Why? Even if you haven't bought Legion you can still purchase the BoE's and use them on a 100 (the Scales with Level variants which are iirc 752 iLvL). Other than that, HFC Mythic is the only option you have for the best Gear possible (or PvP WoD Gear), just as it was when WoD was current.

7. Veechard

Veechard Veteran

I'm on mobile. Can someone link my rogue. German sharp S that makes that B thing. Followed by IMBO. Reads Bimbo. Stormrage. That's the slow progress of my 100 rogue

ShinyHero likes this.
  8. ShinyHero

ShinyHero Member

My 100 I used to have was 756 ilvl
    Was a DH 100 twink

9. icehawk

icehawk Member

I don't believe it scales anymore in PvP. I'm fairly certain it's only 710 now. I know it still says something in the description about scaling to 740, and it used to scale but not anymore.

Only those with coin can do that! ;)

If you want to see a poor man's Non-Legion 100, here it is :-

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/gundrak/icebear

This was my main back in Warlords, but I stopped playing end game before the final PvP season. I sub'd up recently and geared him with little to no gold. Used a heap of PvP tokens on buying all the 710 gear I could, but you can't buy rings and stuff now so I got the baleful ones with either drops or Apexis Crystals. Then upgraded all the baleful items and trinkets with valor. Also, as he's got Inscription I was able to upgrade further the crafted trinket. I kept his old purple ring which I never got to make legendary, wish I had but I quit before then. So 708 is his ilvl. This is probably close to as high as you can go with no Legion, no coin and no raiding....... lol ;)

10. DeLindsay

DeLindsay 10s4Lyf

@icehawk depends on the Realm I guess. I see the 'Scales with Level' Legion BoE's going for very low thousands like 1-5K each most of the time. Any person who played a decent amount in WoD and even if they only had a few 100's could easily have had several hundred thousand from the AFK Gold printing machine called the Garrison.

11. icehawk

icehawk Member

Do 100's still have their own iPvP bracket? Or has it been joined with the 101-109's now? And what are the queue times?

12. Veechard

Veechard Veteran

Not sure and not sure. I'll probably start focusing on him more soon and I'll let you know

13. Veechard

Veechard Veteran

Idk if I messed up going outlaw, but seems very similar to combat with killing spree and AR as main cooldowns. And with the artifact ability giving instant 5 combo points and having class Trinket that increases damage of run through by quite a bit, I think I made a decent choice. I know there are perks to assasination, but I'm following my intuition on this one. Legendary ring and 2 massive cooldowns to burst, this spec has a lot of potential. Especially when crit stacking from what I'm seeing. I tried haste stacking and with AR i energy capped like a mug. And seeing a lot less dps with mastery priority. My theory is killing spree is broken with a lot of crit, and run through almost always critting, and 60% stronger, I'm pumping a lot of them while adrenaline rushing. I might swap all my gems to mastery, and hover more around 50-55% crit.

Open to all suggestions on this one

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  14. ShinyHero

ShinyHero Member

icehawk likes this.
  15. icehawk

icehawk Member

There's some nasty 100's here that's for sure. I thought I was doing well at ilvl 708 :eek:

Sort of starting to get the 100 buzz back. If I sub up again soon I may try and level one of my 90 Huntards to 100 and try gearing him up with Legion items.

If the bracket is joined with 101-109's, will it be worth staying 100 or eventually going to 101 or 109? Just wondering if it's worth the longer term investment in another 100? I don't want to touch my 708 Huntard after all the work I've put into it.

ShinyHero likes this.
  16. ShinyHero

ShinyHero Member

It depends on what you like to do on your 100 huntard

17. ShinyHero

ShinyHero Member

Gimme your btag I'll help you out XD

18. icehawk

icehawk Member

Just PvP as I've done most of the stuff I need to in Draenor. Though if I were to level up one of my 90's to 100 I guess there'd be a heap of stuff to do again!

Icehawk#1308
    I'm not sub'd up atm. I was thinking down the track I may sub up again to play 100's. What I'm wondering is, in the future, say if the 100's join with 101 - 109 bracket (if it's not already joined - I can't see it being it's own bracket forever), would a geared 100 be better / worse / same as a geared 101 (for iPvP)? I'm trying to weigh up if it would be worth sinking time and possibly coin (which I'd need to get some!) into a 100? I remember some discussion a long time ago why a 101 was better than a 109 but can't recall what it was about. I'm just wondering if a 100 would be good in the same bracket.

ShinyHero likes this.
  19. Veechard

Veechard Veteran

I'm only gearing my 100 rogue for 1 reason. Blizzard is unpredictable. Will they grandfather legion boes? Will they stat squish 101s only and force me to play 100s? No one will know so my goal this xpack has been to gear my 100 and 101

ShinyHero likes this.