Xp - lock battlegrounds

Talbot

Veteran
Hey,

First i've been stop playing since end of mop and currently thinking about to retourn.

As i was a long-time twinker, did anything in terms of xp - lock changed in case of battlegrounds?
- Will we still be seperated if xp - lock is on?
- if so, are there any active brackets?

In case there is no active bracket since we still will be seperated, i tried to figure out more about "veteran accounts".

If i max. out a 20s twink with gear, gold & professions and xfer him from a subbed account to an unsubbed account (old account, which was once subbed), will i be able to join bgs without being seperated?

Many thanks in advance,
Talbot (ex. 60s mage twink)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Hello.

A lot has changed since MOP. Battlegrounds are no longer separated between "experience-off" & "experience-on" players. Meaning that Twinks and levelers now queue together in a merged bracket, and fight one another.

- Will we still be seperated if xp - lock is on?

To answer this question, no. You will not be separated.

- if so, are there any active brackets?

Yes. 19, 29, 39, 59, 70s, 80s.

Those are the brackets I consider active. If you're looking for activity, 29 is the way to go. If you're looking for fun (preference, of course) 59 is the way to go. If you're looking for balanced PVP, give 80s a shot.

Most fun Ive had since returning to twinking is in the 80 bracket... Nothing is silly op.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread