Xmog issue

Discussion in '19s Q&A' started by Worldstarino, Sep 8, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Worldstarino

Worldstarino Banned

Trying to mog my green lens of the Aurora to hood of hungering darkness. But it won’t even let me pick any mogs for my head slot saying this item can not be xmogged, even though everyone has it mogged? Help.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
  2. Derpyhooves

Derpyhooves Veteran

Put a different helm on that can be mogged. Choose the mog you want and then change your helm to the green lens prior to applying the mog. Then apply the mog. This works for making the lens hidden or mogged to cosmetic items.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    Worldstarino

Worldstarino Banned

Resolved it, thank you very much.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Heichou

Heichou Member

Worked like a charm! Thanks!

5. Phishing

Phishing Veteran

Do you happen to know why the Eredar Splitter is unmoggable? i've had a huge problem with it, where it used to be transmogged to shadowfang, and it wouldn't change. So i reverted it to the original and now i can't transmog it at all. I just tried the method that you suggested, but it didn't work. I've spoken to support and reported the bug but they haven't done shit to help.

Would be great if anyone knew of a way around this.

6. Bung

Bung Gnometastic

I am not sure, but my quess would be it counts as a req60+item, cus of scaling so that low lvl's cant mog it. It is wird that it was possible at the beginning of legion, so somwhere in there blizz made a bloop/fix(on weps only). It was the same with the ilvl 180 items that some peeps obtained aswell (was not possible to mog).

Gm's will fix it for you if your lucky, as you see below they have no clue either.
    I quess they just see the same as us (looking normal,should be possible to mog) exept they got gm powers :p GL
    [​IMG]

7. Sleb

Sleb Veteran

8. Phishing

Phishing Veteran

Ohhh right, i spoke to a GM already but i will try again. Hopefully one will be able to do it for me. Thanks a lot for the help

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)