xd, Azerite traits and Neck essences don't work in lvl 50 bgs

zazzyfraz

GöDx
its all greyed out and everyone is running around with 8k hp gg xd prepatch bg was fun

edit: fixed, you do get stats from the heart neck, and azerite gear gives stamina and main stats.

no neck essences or Azerite gear traits

legendary cloak DOES proc in BGs

also.. the titan residuum vendor doesnt sell gear anymore. M+ azerite gear is GF'd. Some pieces might be BiS for speed sets, or various world pvp builds

Last edited:
i think we can still do timewalking on 50s to get some helms/chests/shoulders/necks that could be obtainable bis for pvp, or you can have 85-95ilvl anneversary gear maybe, or 110/100 icecrown preevent gear.

What about Mythic Ny'alotha gear? It should still be decent even without corruptions as stat sticks due to high ilvl, no?

Oh thank god, i fucking hated azerite powers/gear so maybe the 50s bracket will be fun to pvp in while leveling.

Ally bgs on us were 5 min or less fast queues yesterday. 17k hp bracket. 8-10k hp levelers. Had some fun top dps fire mage games. Saw a lot of high HK players on my team, that I didn’t see in any prepatch games. Horde queues were longer. And it seemed like levelers were frequently queuing and not taking the pop

No traits/essences means getting dotted by 2 players won’t kill you over 10 sec by proc effects. Healers should be feeling powerful but mana is an issue. Certain GFd-ilvl m+ dungeon items are clear bis and I’m glad I got them. (Ex: bike+voodoo doll 130ilvl dps trinkets, mechagon bracers, on use staff, ring 2set)

I just put my 135 rival/duelist pvp azerite on(eventually will replace with 145 nzoth), put orange essences in my neck, in case anyone inspects me lol. Banked my many other azerite pieces. Might see use eventually depending on how they change island expedition pvp/mythic queues.

Last edited:
fml. glad i didn’t completely level all my 110’s up. not being able to get hoa until 50 is bullshit but then turning off the traits and essences in 50 bgs is a bitch move. feels alot like in bfa when they removed az traits for players on legion capped accounts. so the next question is what from shadowlands can a 50 aquire that will work if/when that 50 transfered back to a bfa account?

Enjoying the bracket so far.

The GF'd mythic gear is great. Anyone starting fresh in this bracket is in for a long grind. But is it worth it...?

Enjoying the bracket so far.

The GF'd mythic gear is great. Anyone starting fresh in this bracket is in for a long grind. But is it worth it...?

I'd say it is worth it because class viability for this bracket is higher, so it tends to be less imbalanced, albeit still having outliers such as MM Hunters. So if one wants to have a more complete experience of the gameplay of their classes with all the talents available whilst still being competitive, this bracket is a solid choice imo.

Users who are viewing this thread