EU+US WW monk

Maxwellicus

Grandfathered
I know we don't have many WWs in the bracket that I know of at least, but I am just curious as to what people think all the bis are for a WW I have been playing with a bunch of different builds and trying several options and cannot come to a concrete answer! Just looking for any feedback! Thanks guys!

I have not played 29 WW in a long time, I only play 19s these days. I would run with higher health than a lot, increasing the karma absorb and making up for being super squishy are super helpful. Fist should do enough damage with a landslide proc to get kills anyways so it will make up for the lack of agi

I prefer going full crit set, I land about 1.2k crit tits on my 20 ww so you would go crit on a 29 I would probably think you would kill In your fof easy

You can check out my monk in my sig! :)

Good luck, playing ww monk is extremely fun but can be hard to completely master!

I think that is one of the best WW monk builds I've seen overall. Fang definitely beats brawler's though but I do like fang boots over standard issue. Vibroblade is also a pretty cool tech choice. I personally also quite like bands of serra' kis.

Pretty delayed, Nice WW Sybill, reminds me a lot of my 39 :)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Djfistgodx/advanced

Yeah armor debuff procs make FoF wreck, especially on top of agi/AP procs. Haven't done 39s in a while but with multiple things rolling I can 100-0 another 39 if they don't trinket/get out of FoF. I imagine it's not too different at 29, other than having to face more FoTMs that spam guard or stun/kill you first.

I prefer beefyness over straight attack power in most situations, because all you really need to do is to survive till a second FoF in pretty much any 1v1 case, and your mobility helps you avoid getting ganged up on anyway.

But legion is on the way, who knows how anything will work with how many things are changing across the board and from the ground up. Stat templates with overall slight growth based on ilvl, skill and talent pruning/rearranging, no enchants or trinket function, no PvP talents...

I know we don't have many WWs in the bracket that I know of at least, but I am just curious as to what people think all the bis are for a WW I have been playing with a bunch of different builds and trying several options and cannot come to a concrete answer! Just looking for any feedback! Thanks guys!
just follow poonfist's build or something close to it

Users who are viewing this thread