ginn-su sword

chan's imperial robes

caverndeep trudgers

mantle of the thieves

miner's hat of the deep

staff of jordan

pathfinder hat of the monkey 9/9

4 meadow ring of eluding

i'll let you pick any of the 3 (could do 4) items i posted for your Spellshock leggings. if what i listed aren't there... tell me what you want. you will have to transfer to my server.

Tetox said:
no 4 of those are worth spell shocks....spellshocks are like 30k gold

hot shot pilots gloves, PoD, miner's hat of the deep, and a shadowforge bushmaster seem pretty close to worth it

Pnut said:
vendetta

shadowforge bushmaster

hyacinth macaw

shadowfang

assassin blade

pendulum of doom

quillward harness

first mate hat

hot shots pilot glove

ginn-su sword

chan's imperial robes

caverndeep trudgers

mantle of the thieves

miner's hat of the deep

staff of jordan

pathfinder hat of the monkey 9/9

4 meadow ring of eluding

i'll let you pick any of the 3 (could do 4) items i posted for your Spellshock leggings. if what i listed aren't there... tell me what you want. you will have to transfer to my server.

Just to make sure incase you are intrested/desperate...

I won't tranfer unless the offer is amazing But... if you x-fered to me I'd do

PoD

Mhotd

Hot Shots

Shadowfang

SFBM

Quillward

Hyacnith macaw

Assassins

(last 3 arent worth much, just want for my 39 rogue twink and to give away >.>)

And maybe one or two more things, possibly not, though

Just thought i'd throw it out there...

Morroz said:
Just to make sure incase you are intrested/desperate...

I won't tranfer unless the offer is amazing But... if you x-fered to me I'd do

PoD

Mhotd

Hot Shots

Shadowfang

SFBM

Quillward

Hyacnith macaw

Assassins

(last 3 arent worth much, just want for my 39 rogue twink and to give away >.>)

And maybe one or two more things, possibly not, though

Just thought i'd throw it out there...

You're kidding right?

iaccidentallytwink said:
You're kidding right?

I have one bound, I've given 3 or 4 away, I've sold 2 or 3

They really arent that valueable... and honestly 1 in 12500 (approx) Drop chance from those guys, as well as first mates hat dropping, and other boe blues/epics. That's not a bad drop rate at all, comparing to some things

Most i've ever personally seen one SELL for was 1,150g, average of about 500, neither of which are very much

Morroz said:
I have one bound, I've given 3 or 4 away, I've sold 2 or 3

They really arent that valueable... and honestly 1 in 12500 (approx) Drop chance from those guys, as well as first mates hat dropping, and other boe blues/epics. That's not a bad drop rate at all, comparing to some things

Most i've ever personally seen one SELL for was 1,150g, average of about 500, neither of which are very much

ummmmmmmm...

I have a pair of spellshocks, they dropped last night for me and a friend. he rolled a 55 and I rolled a 41 but since his accoutn is getting shut off soon he gave it to me.

Atotem said:
I have a pair of spellshocks, they dropped last night for me and a friend. he rolled a 55 and I rolled a 41 but since his accoutn is getting shut off soon he gave it to me.

Wow grats.

Woah! This may be one of the first recent sightings of a drop. Details please! And a screenshot, I like those too :D.

But seriously, there have been many questions about what mob they still drop off of since a sighting hasn't been reported since instance nerfs.

Atotem said:

More details indeed. :p

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the drop rate on these things went up as a result of incoming changes.

It's just a gut feeling and I'm probably wrong since I've been saying it for 2 years.

Users who are viewing this thread