WTS/WTT Gloomshroud Armor

Enjoi

5E3EDDA9-0E83-48F1-B0D2-C4E31EFA1A0D.jpeg

looking to sell or trade my gloomshroud.
Server: Dalaran
Faction: Horde
It’s already enchanted with +7 stats and ready to go.

Looking to sell or will trade for other items and may add gold on my end depending on what it is. (Also have other twink items I can add on top)

Looking for:
- Black Widow Band
- Shadowfang
- Smoldering Gloves
- Gold

Asking price would be nice.
It is generally a good idea add asking prices to advertisements when one is selling an item.
This way the buyer has an idea what you want for it.
You can always add o.b.o or nego. at the end.
Undermine Journal will give you a good idea what items are worth on your server.
For instance...
Here is a Gloomshroud on your server and it’s “worth”
https://theunderminejournal.com/#us/dalaran/item/1489
And there is a graphic that indicates all the other servers below. And what they are “worth”.

Good luck!!

/cheers

It is generally a good idea add asking prices to advertisements when one is selling an item.
Undermine Journal will give you a good idea what items are worth on your server.
For instance...
And there is a graphic that indicates all the other servers below. And what they are “worth”.

Good luck!!

/cheers

thats a level 60 gloom though so it wouldn't be its "worth"
/shutthefuckup

For instance...

Good luck!!

/cheers
Can’t agree more with this.
It same as “Any IT? My PC isn’t working”
Why is it so hard to give us more info? That way we won’t bother you if we can’t afford it and you won’t waste our time, if the price is set up too high.

You can clearly see that the ilvl 58 version is under this section...

Current Auctions
Here is the full list of auctions for this Item from the latest snapshot. Click a seller name for details on that seller.

So there is currently an ilvl 58 one for sale on that server. But undermine is tracking all versions of Gloomshroud. You can see when looking on another realm that there might be a different ilvl version. The undermine is not tied to a specific instance of an item being sold, but rather any and all Gloomshrouds being sold. So a realm might have 2 listed for example. Gloomshroud is rare, so its hard to find an example - but you can clearly see several Forest Leather Belts of various ilvls all being sold on the same page.

I know its Allybeboba is an easy target with the "/cheers" and excessive politeness - but he's right, so stop biting his head off for helping. Especially if you don't know what you're talking about.

View attachment 8530

Looking to sell or will trade for other items and may add gold on my end depending on what it is. (Also have other twink items I can add on top)

Looking for:
- Black Widow Band
- Shadowfang
- Smoldering Gloves
- Gold
OffTopic but do you have a Enjoi deck?

You can clearly see that the ilvl 58 version is under this section...

So there is currently an ilvl 58 one for sale on that server. But undermine is tracking all versions of Gloomshroud. You can see when looking on another realm that there might be a different ilvl version. The undermine is not tied to a specific instance of an item being sold, but rather any and all Gloomshrouds being sold. So a realm might have 2 listed for example. Gloomshroud is rare, so its hard to find an example - but you can clearly see several Forest Leather Belts of various ilvls all being sold on the same page.

I know its Allybeboba is an easy target with the "/cheers" and excessive politeness - but he's right, so stop biting his head off for helping. Especially if you don't know what you're talking about.

Who knew being polite was a bad thing...

/cheers

Asking price: 400k obo. Willing to negotiate so I started high.
I will accept gold on any server.
More so interested in trading for other rare twink items. Such as black widow band.

I will transfer to your sever if you have a black widow band and looking for a gloomshroud

Is Bwb obtainable again? I just checked UJ and found out that there are scaled versions of it.
h9xdEe

he
View attachment 8530

Looking for:
- Black Widow Band
- Shadowfang
- Smoldering Gloves
- Gold
y do y still have them?

Users who are viewing this thread