EU WTS / WTT 880 Archdruid Van-Yail & 855 Fist of Than (Leech)

Víby

Legend
As title says, WTS / WTT 880 Archdruid Van-Yail & 855 Fist of Than (Leech).

Would in first hand like to trade them for some high lvl warrior gear or a Fire / Storm relic with some additional gold from my part.

Or just plain sell them :)

They're located on Tarren Mill, EU Horde.

Last edited:
As title says, WTS / WTT 880 Archdruid Van-Yail & 855 Fist of Than (Leech).

Would in first hand like to trade them for some high lvl warrior gear or a Fire / Storm relic with some additional gold from my part.

Or just plain sell them :)

They're located on Tarren Mill, EU Horde.

It under debate on if the relics still drop. From what we can tell, they don't. With your shoulders having no socket or 3rd stat, those arnt worth wat you think. And the gloves maybe 100k. The relics don't have a price tag but I can guarantee you won't find one less than 500k. And that's being reasonable. Not trying to bash your thread in any way but asking for a Relic with these rarity of items might be a stretch.

It under debate on if the relics still drop. From what we can tell, they don't. With your shoulders having no socket or 3rd stat, those arnt worth wat you think. And the gloves maybe 100k. The relics don't have a price tag but I can guarantee you won't find one less than 500k. And that's being reasonable. Not trying to bash your thread in any way but asking for a Relic with these rarity of items might be a stretch.
He did say he is willing to throw in some more gold for the relics tho

Never claimed my items are worth the same as a fire relic :)

Users who are viewing this thread