WTS The Jackhammer[EU]

Vianco

Legend
I was lucky enough to get my hands on one of the few The Jackhammers there is left in EU. I am interested in selling this item, it is currently on Kil'rogg but I am however willing xfer if you pay enough gold on draenor, or enough $$$.
I could imagine this weapon to be very good on a warrior in MoP with the new talents, where fury and arms will become the best.

Here is a screenshot of this weapon:
view.php

(link): Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

i hear str is great for ferals and enh shams

My comment was a reply to

I could imagine this weapon to be very good on a warrior in MoP with the new talents, where fury and arms will become the best.

But yes, I could imagine it being an option for ferals.

With the new version of scholo incoming, we have some new BiS pieces coming up for other gear slots.

1, how often does it proc?
2, will 39 be active again?
3, the warglaive set proc is only 450 haste for 10 seconds, and that is at 70...so ya, this proc is definitely something.

1, how often does it proc?
2, will 39 be active again?
3, the warglaive set proc is only 450 haste for 10 seconds, and that is at 70...so ya, this proc is definitely something.
39 is active, come draenor EU. I have no idea about the proc rate, but I could imagine it be the same as every other wep proc :p. Eh yea 300 haste for 39 is absolutely overpowered. 70 haste for 39 is 11,74 %.
70/11,74= 0,1678
0,1678*300= 50,31% haste is what you gain during this proc o.o

39 is active, come draenor EU. I have no idea about the proc rate, but I could imagine it be the same as every other wep proc :p. Eh yea 300 haste for 39 is absolutely overpowered. 70 haste for 39 is 11,74 %.
70/11,74= 0,1678
0,1678*300= 50,31% haste is what you gain during this proc o.o

what i did is i searched for an item with 150 haste rating, then changed the level to 39. it ives 25.16%, so multiply that by 2 you get 50%.

to make sure that i get consistent results, then i searched for an item with 30 haste rating, then changed the level to 39. it gives 5.03%, so multiply that by 10 you also get 50%.

50% haste is pretty godly, i'd imagine a 2h warrior can get the most out of this weapon w/ a PPM based enchant.

You could have just used chardev, make a 39 and equip The Jackhammer and set on the "procs" buff

Lol. So much this.

As I have always stated, this item is overrated till we get some info on proc rate. Whoever buys it, be sure to PM me as I am interested in doing a few tests with it.

Lol. So much this.

As I have always stated, this item is overrated till we get some info on proc rate. Whoever buys it, be sure to PM me as I am interested in doing a few tests with it.

It's a situational item, sometimes the burst haste might save you or get a kill while sometimes the missing haste might've gotten you killed for not choosing a item with stats on them.

Fony the oldschool twink did some math on alot of good 2-handers for Warriors and this was one of them, it was back in TBC tho, but there might be something worth looking at, it's in one of his old Twink movies which can still be found somewhere.

Bumping for a guildie.

bump! accepting gold on stormscale and draenor. Joaq hasen't been online ever since he wrote.

Users who are viewing this thread