EU WTS Spirit of Conquest and Bloody Dancing Steel enchants

Discussion in '20-29 Trade' started by Asiyx, Mar 6, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Asiyx

Asiyx Veteran

Hi there,

I have 6x Enchant Weapon - Spirit of Conquest enchants left on my 85 twink. I might as well try and get rid of these enchants as I don't need them, and some of you twinks might want them for your characters.

These have been unobtainable since the very end of season 15 in MoP as enchants. They appear the exact same as the 2400 rating appearance called Glorious Tyranny from WoD. (It appears the same as Bloody Dancing Steel from MoP) It's a good intellect proc rate enchant and when you're below 25% mana it also procs with versatility as well as the intellect.

I've confirmed it on a heirloom weapon and it is a 2 second cast to enchant the weapon, so it's definitely doable for me as I have a trade accept macro (that you can also use to prevent failure).

If anyone's interested give me a PM on here, or add me on battle net. I'm accepting IRL currency through PayPal, but can also accept good gold offers (Taking payments first before I apply the enchant).

You would have to have your character on Argent Dawn Alliance as that's the only realm I have the enchants on. If you are offering gold, I can take gold on any realm (No stupidly low offers though. These enchants are extremely rare and I'm sure a lot of players who never achieved the rating back in the days would still want this).

15 days left of subscription before I go back to a F2P Vet account so here's your only chance for a long while. Peace :)

Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
  2. OP
    Asiyx

Asiyx Veteran

3. Schalood

Schalood Psychedelic Gladiator

What do you charge for BDS?

4. OP
    Asiyx

Asiyx Veteran

Seeing as I only have 1 of them, it's more rare than Spirit of Conquest, but I'll do them each for the price of £60. It's hard to know the true worth of these, as they're so limited and as far as I know of, no one has sold these before, but I know that there are certain players who would easily pay 1mil+ gold for them ingame, but I'm not interested for ingame currency :)

If in the event of me failing the enchant, as it's only 1, I'd have to offer a refund, due to it being fault on my part

5. Holythane

Holythane Lewno

Is it confirmed to be fixed then? on ptr or whatever?

6. OP
    Asiyx

Asiyx Veteran

I can't confirm it by my eyes, but another enchant bugger that I know in-game told me that it was not working on PTR, so I'm just going by my friends experience and not mine. I personally don't want to have PTR just so I don't get burnt out of the new patch for the first day when it comes out ^^

7. Tzeeni

Tzeeni Member

Is it acutally possible? A friend of mine tried to apply it to a BoE, but after multiple attempts, it got soulbound. Could've just been unlucky I guess but have you managed to enchant it for someone?

Attached Files:

8. OP
    Asiyx

Asiyx Veteran

He was unlucky then. It does work as I know Lellio (70 twink mage) has done it before, as I found out today. He used to sell them for millions of gold

9. Chainz

Chainz SZN

It's not fixed. I just tested it on PTR and I got it on 2nd / 3rd cast
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  10. OP
    Asiyx

Asiyx Veteran

Oh nice! That gives more time to sell the enchants then xD Thanks for that! I didn't wanna DL ptr for 2 reasons, 1 cause it would burn me out, and 2 because of 0 space on PC :)

If any1's interested feel free to pm or add discord for more information: Asiyx#1651
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 6, 2019, Original Post Date: Mar 6, 2019 ---
    I'm also willing to run any dungeon/raid you may want the enchant on

11. OP
    Asiyx

Asiyx Veteran

Update

I don't have any Bloody Dancing Steel's left

I have 6 Spirit's of Conquests if anybody is interested, and for your info I'm unsubbed to play 20s on the 25th of March so discounted price up until then only. PM my discord if interested

12. Petyr

Petyr no lackin

got these on US if any1 makes it worth my time

13. selkit

selkit Veteran

Petyr what u want for em

14. OP
    Asiyx

Asiyx Veteran

Update:

Blizzard have given me some gametime, to retrieve an item from the mail, so I'm still offering this service, but instead of real money, I'll take gold instead if you would prefer, only on Ravencrest Alliance. (Enchants are on Argent Dawn Alliance)

15. Schalood

Schalood Psychedelic Gladiator

How does spirit of conquest scale on 19s? Might be interested depending on price

16. OP
    Asiyx

Asiyx Veteran

It procs for 15 intellect on my 19 warlock I just tested it on. Someone has already offered me 3mil gold for one, so I'm expecting a good price :)

17. Mistpunk

Mistpunk Member

18. OP
    Asiyx

Asiyx Veteran

Both of them first try! :)

19. Mistweaver

Mistweaver New Member

If anyone have this on Horde US I am willing to pay for 2 of them for USD or for gamecards. I need "spirit of the conquest" and if anyone knows the trade bug or knows how to do it well reply.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 8, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 8, 2019 ---
    Confirmed the bug still works
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 8, 2019 ---
    How many do u have?

20. OP
    Asiyx

Asiyx Veteran

I've just updated the original post up at the top! Let me know if you need any bugs on EU

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)