US WTS Spellshock Leggings (to a completed Mage)

iaccidentallytwink

Guild Master
So... I have a "spare" now. US PvP.

Looking for a BiS Mage w/Dark Iron Rings and a Fire Opal Necklace that needs this to complete their twink (after applying Spellthread of course). Yeah, I'm asking for a lot (of hours /played), but maybe this could be motivation for someone :)

If you find this post in the future (maybe years even), these are available on both Classic Era and TBC. There is a good chance these will not be leaving my possession for a while.

So... I have a "spare" now. US PvP.

Looking for a BiS Mage w/Dark Iron Rings and a Fire Opal Necklace that needs this to complete their twink (after applying Spellthread of course). Yeah, I'm asking for a lot (of hours /played), but maybe this could be motivation for someone :)

If you find this post in the future (maybe years even), these are available on both Classic Era and TBC. There is a good chance these will not be leaving my possession for a while.

i know a mage on whitemane that is looking for these. ill send him this link

I will be that hopefully a few weeks into tbc. I'm full fire though, so the crystalline pulsating shard (I already have) and eye of org/cyclopean band (also already have) are better options. I'm waiting for tbc to farm st fiery gloves (have st eagles) and drakestone because farming them on a 70 is so much easier and faster, and obviously I'll need to wait for ruby serpent. I'll let you know when I'm 100% bis and we can see if we can work something out.

Last edited:
I will be that hopefully a few weeks into tbc. I'm full fire though, so the crystalline pulsating shard (I already have) and eye of org/cyclopean band (also already have) are better options. I'm waiting for tbc to farm st fiery gloves (have st eagles) and drakestone because farming them on a 70 is so much easier and faster, and obviously I'll need to wait for ruby serpent. I'll let you know when I'm 100% bis and we can see if we can work something out.
Awesome to hear! Looking forward to seeing it!

Users who are viewing this thread