Wts shadowfang!! Yes im sellling

looking for 9k. leave a message here or in game on droxyl azgalor horde US

OR

You set me up a private meeting with Megan Fox.

Wow 9k seems really steep for an SF. A few months ago they were only 5k o_O

prices are going down though... as rogues are becoming increasingly less popular and 19s all together are hurting too. They did used to go for 15k at one time lol

lol good luck.

5k is the highest I'd expect for such an item these days.

i just got an offer of 7k thanks tho.

i love how people that dont have the money to buy it get pissed and tell people that its not worth as much as it is. l2make money. kthanksbai

koncussion said:

i love how people that dont have the money to buy it get pissed and tell people that its not worth as much as it is. l2make money. kthanksbai

You tell em' Koncussion.

koncussion said:

This is my sociological assessment for the phenomena you reference:

If someone has [blank] they see [blank] as very valuable, if someone doesn't have [blank] they see [blank] as not valuable (or less valuable).

This happens in a variety of settings irl and in-game. Moral of the story is that if someone has [blank] they exhibit pride, if someone doesn't they exhibit jealousy. It's all in the perspective and also the tension between buyers and sellers since the dawn of man.

Imo, do the work to make the money yourself and offer up, or dont post and hold back your jealousy :p o and btw i dont have the shadowfang right now because i was hacked sooooo im waiting for the blizz admin team to get it back to me which hopefully they will.

it was mainly addressed at jailbot.

Users who are viewing this thread