WTS Pendulum of Doom bu

Belial

Veteran
Looking to sell this Pendulum of Doom wether to a twink or hardcore transmog collector. I’m willing to accept gold on any NA servers for it, Currently selling it for 1.5mil but will consider any better offers. I’m trying to transfer some characters to a different realm so selling this rare BoE uldaman weapon would be a huge help. If you’re interested in buying it or to see if we can come to an agreement please feel free to leave a comment or send me a btag on Onceknight#11465. I’m selling it on the alliance and on hellscream server.

Last edited:
It would be helpful to mention what Realm and Faction the item is on, to peak peoples' interests who aren't willing to character transfer, but interested in buying it.

What level req?

What level req?
It’s ilvl 58 and requires level 60 to equip, so it’s one of the re-introduced items that were back into the loot table, it’s still extremely rare and a pain to farm.
[doublepost=1549758269,1549758228][/doublepost]
It would be helpful to mention what Realm and Faction the item is on, to peak peoples' interests who aren't willing to character transfer, but interested in buying it.
I’m on the alliance and on hellscream server.

1.5 million is way too high for an item level 58 (with requirement of level 60) that people will only use for a transmog. I recommend you drop your price down, waaay down.

1.5 million is way too high for an item level 58 (with requirement of level 60) that people will only use for a transmog. I recommend you drop your price down, waaay down.
I did say i’d considered an offer and willing to negotiate. You also have to take into account the rarity of the item.

you know, i was excited to see one up for sale until i read its back on the loot table and its scaled. i guess its nice to have back around but by no means a great item any longer. items that cost over 800k better be gf or scaled to the top of a bracket not he bottom of a bracket. glws though.

Users who are viewing this thread