WTS Naxx Enchants - Firemaw EU Horde

nathaniel

Legend
Current stock and price is firm per item. These are not applied to any items.

Might of the Scourge x2 - 5k
Resilience of the Scourge x1 - 4k
Power of the Scourge x1 - 4k
Fortitude of the Scourge x1 - 2k

Those prices are insane lol, they are basically free in GDKPs now, and they become useless in WOTLK.

I’ve sold quite a few already. Still a fair amount of twinks around wanting them. If they don’t sell I’ll apply them to heirlooms, they are the only enchant that can be as they don’t have a level requirement.

I’ve sold quite a few already. Still a fair amount of twinks around wanting them. If they don’t sell I’ll apply them to heirlooms, they are the only enchant that can be as they don’t have a level requirement.
You cant apply them to heirlooms.
Classic WOTLK is based around 3.5, you could only apply them in 3.1 and they became obsolete in 3.5.

Do you have any links or information you could share on this regarding your comment it would be appreciated?

It’s on blizzards main page. 3.55 patch notes all you have to do is Google it. Not hard

Can’t see anything mentioned about the question I’m asking but thank you for your input.

Would you transfer servers for sale?

Thank you for asking however I wouldn’t want to move servers as the items are held on my main character. You’d have to come to me in that instance.

Bump

I now have available:

Might of the Scourge x 3
Fortitude of the Scourge x 1
Power of the Scourge x 2
Resilience of the Scourge x 1

Users who are viewing this thread